What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shishkeberry X DSDv2

G

here she is...and I'm happy to show her off

a cross I made myself awhile back with a
SOL Shishkeberry female clone I had around for well over 2 yrs worth of pure females....selectivly hit lower bud site with 1 of the healthiest of 3 Rez DSDv2 males I grew out awhile back

only ended up with around 15 beans (so sorry...don't ask...at least not for a good long while)

Vegged for around 40 days
currently at around day 40 of flowering
(soil grown from seed, orgnic fish fertz used only...5-1-1 during Veg, 2-5-1 during Flowering)

only started 3 beans
got 2 now dead males
and this female

also glad to say the few clones I took from her were very easy/rapid 4-5 day rooters...just like the original SOL mom

time to show her off...for the first time to any eyes but mine

....yeah, yeah I know... I gotta get me a new/better diggi cam asap...

G

lights

400wt MH Veg 19/5 light cycle

flowering room is a mix
400 wt HPS on top
400 wts worth of flour tubes around the sidewalls...5 dual 4ft shop lights, holding 2 40wt bulbs each, of mixed colors standing lengthways
150wt HPS in the doorway aiming in

fertz
fish/kelp emulsions
5-1-1 during Veg
2-5-1 during Flowering
thats "all" I've used/been using

...check out the deep chunk log in my sig. if you want...should be a few room/set up pics and a bit more setup detail

G

hmmm
I guess since I made the cross
I get to name it

hows
"Double Sticky Berry" sound???

anyone know if its in use by any breeders???

ohhh well I guess I should wait till I taste it...anyways

....getting way ahead of myself....

plus I still gotta grow some of the others out for comparison and favorite clone selection for future breeding projects

G

Nice looking female there..
Yea give a smoke report quickly.. Also should have a contest for the name. Whoever gets picked give away a 5 pack of the seeds to the winner.. :eek: yea yea... lol anyway nice looking girlie ya got there... peace

sack :wave: :joint:

G

day 46

gave her a water mist today...to help rinse off anything on it before she gets axed... within the next wk or so

under hps light pics (kinda liked how it shows how dense she is since none of the side fluor. light thats directly behind her in the pic shows through the cola)

shaolin730

Definitly a nice cross maddog, how did the flouros on the wall do for the internodes? I've been wanting to do that in my 400w HPS room..

G

on the left
one of the clones (shishkeberry X DSDv2)
currently at around 6 wks from cut...that just recently entered my flowering room

on the right
one reeferman's Burmaberry, from seed, also at around 6 wks

thought it would be cool to compare them to each other...since reefermans Burmaberry is advertised as a Shishkeberry (mom) X Burmese (dad)

G

smell???

not really much of a stink
...really gotta put my nose in the jars to get a smell

but if I had to say, I would say it has a faint orange/vanilla like small

she just entered jar stage (lady #1 was only cut around 7 days ago)

...still pretty fresh, and needs to cure...smell may change up some more

also smoked first sample...very strong "zone in and out" type buzz

G

wanted to post up this cured bud scan
...before I smoke it up...

very sugary taste with a hint of lemon

very strong "zone-out" type buzz

1189ShishkeberryXDSD_v2.jpeg

G

Maddog
Would you say a couchlock or a knockout type high? Or totally different then that. thanx. peace..

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

sillyphilly

looks killer Maddog!!!!!!!!!!!

looks killer Maddog!!!!!!!!!!!

you can def see the SOL genes in her huh! great lookin plant bro hope she burns up good for ya Sillyphilly :wave:

G

the original shishkeberry mom that this cross was made from was a very heavy couch lock, pure pain killer

crossing her with the soaring heady dsdv2 has helped even the buzz out alot

the buzz is very laid back and euphoric .... kinda a light cocain like buzz

very easy to get lost in thought...or I just go around the house making up crazy songs in my head as I do my daily tasks...

she has become one of my favs....and if all goes to plain with my current grows...I may have some beans to share in around 4-5 months (I will talk to DutchGrown and see if/how I'm allowed to share (safely) once/if all goes well...and/or I kinda have some stoner fantasies of some day maybe selling a strain I made on seedbay and giving some out for test grows

but at this time its still in the early stages....from a paranoid grower/stoner from the U.S......so it may never get past the "stoner fantasy" stage

G

round 2
6 shishkeberry X DSDv2 from seed

hoping to get a nice male that I will seclude until the time is right

would like to hit up one or two of the female shishXdsd clones I recently took from the original female
and maybe one of my Deep Chunk female clones with a male shishkXdsd

clearcutter

Good show. Those plants look pretty identical. I've never tried Shishkeberry, but it sounds like top notch stuff. The Deep Chunk X Shishkeberry/DSDv2 would be some heavy stuff.

G

Maddog
Did you post your soil mixture, & nutes.? Those things are just green as all hell. They almost look like they are fake... Unreal, Nice work..peace..

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint: