What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

new guy pics

hd28

hows everybody doing. i just joined yesterday, ive been reading lots of great info. i dont have much info but i have alot of pics.
theres some blackberry, some dynamite, which is beautiful but i cant get to yield. might be its last run. then some misc. pics of some others.
im a mad strain whore and harvest every two weeks now(switching to monthly shortly)and im running about 25 strains at all ages of veg and flower, im trying to cut down to 10 but after looking at the seed boutique for awhile i dont think that numbers going down anytime soon.
thanks for looking and thanks for taking me into you community of vast knowledge.

hd28

well that didnt work .anybody give me some help. they uploaded fine,but didnt show up. any help please

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see in your gallery that you have some experience with growing herb AND taking pictures of it!

Do we know your work from somewhere else, before?

Very nice pics and plants! :smile:

cc

KingRalph

nice shots, you gots the kind eye hehe. plants are lookin quite sweet too man, should enjoy your time here, i think we will if we keep gettin eye candy like that! ;) thanks for sharin man, will be nice to see the other strains ya have flowerin up. peace n green thumbs.

hd28

thanks alot for the warm welcome.
sorry on that last one i posted the same pic twice .lol.
these are for the nice bunch of guys here im meeting, and the few i know from other journeys.

Beautiful pics, dude. Were those macros taken off a live plant? What kind of camera/method do you use for them? That's blackberry is unbelievable! What breeder?
Keep it up, man.

G

Welcome to ICMag. With your photography and growing skills you'll be an asset to our comunity.

hd28

thanks guys.
those macros are off live plants, jacks cleaner hybrid. its just a good cam w/ very sharp macro lens.
i use a nikond70 w sigma 105mm macro lens. some shots were taken with the nikon reg.zoom lens. for the wide shots.
i found to get a good clean macro like that,you have to back off the plant a couple feet then zoom in with the macro. when i load the pic ,i just zoom in on a certain part.
of course i wont be getting any macros that clean until i get a new tripod. shaky hands. thanks for looking. i have alot more pics coming.
oh , the blackberry is the cali kush s-1. ive been growing these for awhile,this pheno is my favorite, but i also have a green one that is knock out potent. these are probably the best smelling plants ever through my garden.
thanks again for looking

G

absoultly stunning macros.

Welcome to the site , your pictures are top notch.

:wave:

Sleepy

Veteran
beautiful macros!! :yoinks: :yoinks:

would you mind if some of them got resized, and ended up as avatars?

welcome to icmag!! :woohoo:

G

RIGHT-FUCKIN-ON!!!!!!!!!

Geeees kid,you about knocked me over there.....
Thought it would be some kid that just got going?
REALLY GREAT GROW and PIX you are good to have around!!
Your plants are very (V) happy:) keep it up man........

R

rule35sub1

Oh he knows what he's doing. I can personally attest to that. :friends:

G

Ohh My Gosh What Beautiful Plants There Bro
Never seems to amaze me!
Cheers and Welcomes