What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Good friends...good weed

Dr. D

Veteran
I v had truecannabliss and Marley over for a smoke up this weekend so i thought id share some pics of what we've been smokin

Plenty of hash and weed

A nice selection of weed..some great tasting genetics

Dankouver

Grapefruit

G13 x haze

NYCD(left) Skrum (right)

Maroc (left) Skrum(right)

Lavender
Was a good night..you cant beat good friends and good weed

Hash was nice and melty too :yummy:

Dr. D

Veteran
The grapefruit is very nice man very fruity on the tongue...there was also some Bllackberry, that is some wierd tasting weed....

3legdog

Great stuff :canabis: :friends: ...sounds damn good & i sure wish there were people in my notw's that i could come share my wares & try their's :D someday soon hopefully :wave:

G

Hello fellas, I hope all is well with you guys. The party looked like fun, I love those parties myself. Such fun smoking so many different strains, I apreciate your sharing.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A wonderful time was had by all, excellent company and excellent smoke.
Despite being able to smoke infiniatly I am not used to mixing it with alcohol (had a bad experience with alcohol poisening) and made the mistake of doing so on this night, after around half of the bottle of wine and lots of smoking i was buzzing excellently, then after some intense sensations i could feel the alcohol reacting bad in my stomach and told Dr D i needed to be sick, as i was making my was to the kitchen i basicly colapsed, i was aware of it but my body kinda closed down, i put my hand in fromt of me but it did not hold the weight, next i was being sick and heard Dr D say my name which kinda made me react, then i jumped up and ran to be sick in the sink ..........thanks Dr D for rushing to my aid, i was fine after that......got the alcohol out of my body and went back to smoking some fine herb, was funny in retrospect but i shit the life out of Dr D and Marley for a moent there, musta been some crazy shit from where they were........cant help but laugh at myself, wish i had held out coz the feelings i was having prior to the sickness were real nice.
I'll post more on the trip soon.
Peace

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
it is pretty cool when ya can share with other like minded peeps i ve a couple around my parts preachermanzero for 1 and then there's altough he hasnt been on in a while MR stinkfinger but in april i will party with the coolest of all peeps and thats you
IC MAGER'S at the cup

Marley

Dam right, good friends, good weed

Dam right, good friends, good weed

What a ball, all that weed we smoke man it was hwaven. I think the drink put a different level on it for sure, when tc had the whitely i couldnt move didnt no what to do, man i was a mess for a bit. Then all was well and back to smoking, by the end of the night i think i pass out, still wanted another smoke and drink to send me off but i was gone. Sleep well and got wonken up in the nite by being kiss, felt nice open my eyes to c the good looking women :yoinks: :yoinks: SHIT IT THE DOG :yoinks: :yoinks: i think i was still wasted because i turn over and when back to sleep.

Well cant wait till the next smoking weekend and thanks for having us Dr.d

Heres the NYCD we were smoking

peace

p.s out of weed :fsu: :yoinks: :bat: :badday:
p.s

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts