What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Schrooomy Deeze

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Sorry for the lack of pics... We had a death in the family and I haven't felt like doin much, cept medicating heavily. She is gonna come down in a couple days so I'll get some manicured shots then. Respect to All-->

RP - good luck with her. The males I had showed broader leaves

Schrooomy - Def :D

toofat - new pics soon friend. couple dayz

Fernando - definitely some traits of both, although some days I think is leans a little more to the Schrom side. Haven't smoked her yet but will let you know via Smoker Report

Smokey - hello friend, the smell is definitely Schrom, bud structure seems more diesely to me tho.

Deez - thanks for the kind wordz

Happy Thanksgiving All -><-M

G

Can't wait! Schrom is supposed to be sick. i've had the sour and we all know its.. yum.

schrooomy420

I really liked the samples, thanks bro. This was a mostly fresh still kinda moist sample taster, The taste seemed very schromish but then with a diesel. more original strait diesel than sour diesel after taste. It was very pleasant indeed. My tolerance is'nt up to par recently but she sure did seem to get me real high. I can;t wait till she drys and cures for a minute. I do think that she could be a very nice one indeed. peace

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to hear that not only does she LOOK like a 50/50 mix of the two strains, but the taste is turning out that way too!

I don't like to have Schrom around all the time, the taste becomes too familiar, but I CRAVE a taste of her from time to time. Good thing my friends still have Schrom for me to taste every once in a while!

Me and Hot Cargo took a long-ass road trip to New York City a few months back, all we had to smoke was spliff after spliff after spliff of SCHROM! Riding around Time Square with a smokin bone of Schrom - good times.

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Yeah this has been in jars for only 5 days now and it is aging quite well already. At first, it was mostly the nostril hair singing lemon smell with the lemon taste. After less than a week curing the diesel undertones are coming out nicely...

This is gonna be good gents. :D

Respect to All - M

nycnoob

hmmm I remember posting up here...great job m steelers...I really ought to get mine started up..)=

CC, darn I wish i knew you went, I would have bothered you for some schrom.!!(=