What's new

Brad Pitt and weed

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
I know, who gives a shite bout them, but ...
Angelina Jolie sez he's smokin too much weed, and wants custody of the kids.
Comments?

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
AJ gets an upgrade from Slingblade to Brad Pitt, and she still ain't happy. Just proves some women will always find something to bitch about.

Dog Star

Veteran
Brad is a moral verticale for her no matter that he smokes...

its a special significant for this kind of ladies that after fruitfull and kinky sexual
life she becomes saint Mom.. but for real she performs shes ego over poor guy
that will miss their kids cause by law they will go to her while she will blackmail
him with her social rejection and refusing to see kids..

in the end she will finish in sanatorium cause a problem is in her head and not in Brad
smoking...

that is how i sees things there... ;) LOL

Betterhaff

Veteran
As the OP said, who really cares. I don’t know if Pitt was an upgrade over Billy Bob although she was Billy Bob’s 5th wife. These people live in such a fantasy world yet think their lives and views on life are of the utmost importance to humanity. Always amazes me. I always feel sorry for the kids but unfortunately a lot of them get caught up in same same.

blastfrompast

Veteran
It amazes me how people who seem to have it all can still fuck up their lives....

Angelina is a nutbar.... but Brad cheated on Anison to get her... sad dayz lol (my wife informed me of their history on the LONG car ride home lol)

I think most people in HollyWierd are Nutbars tho..lol

St. Phatty

I would like to see a list of what he smokes. Pics too if possible.

He must have access to the best Kush'es, Cookie strains, wifi related strains ... the works.

This is where public officials miss a big opportunity with their health ... they should just share the details.

I think Hillary could have turned her 9-11 ceremony "needing to lie down" incident from a public relations disaster, into a big plus.

She could have said, "I'm 68, I'm fighting for ya (she would adopt a Southern accent, even though it was in NYC), and I've been working with a lung infection. I'm going to lie down for a bit, and then come back to the mic in about an hour. See you folks later !"

She just needed to be honest.

Same thing with Brad, it would be interesting to hear what he smokes. Of course he's not running for office.

It will probably all come out in a Rolling Stone interview. :woohoo:

Truthfully, I have been in an off again on again affair with Angelina Jolie for just over five years. I gave her access to the best Lexcorp lawyers for this divorce. But ever since that Sony exec's trash talking emails about her where leaked by hackers, her self esteem hasn't been the same. I got news for everyone, its not about the kids. Brad has limp dick. She told me one night during pillow talk.

Look at Shiloh, look at me. See any resemblance?

1251207814_shiloh_jolie_pitt_290x402.jpg

76346b3ebb99723e92ab9ef3320c9305.jpg

Man that kid is gonna be a hansom stunner. Oh, smart and evil as well.

...Angelina Jolie sez he's smokin too much weed, and wants custody of the kids.
Comments?

I read she wants sole custody of the kids, so of cause she says he smokes too much weed. She will throw every dirt she can find.

This here sounds bad:
Under Investigation for Child Abuse
http://www.tmz.com/2016/09/22/brad-pitt-child-abuse-investigation/

If this is true, BP fall deep. And if so, I would guess he has more an alcohol than a weed problem.

Brangelina is dead. Brangela is coming!

Heusinomics

Back in 2003in Amsterdam@ the DeDampkreg(spelling?) coffee shop they had a framed picture of Brad and Jennifer hung proudly on the wall.
Guy there said it was Brad's favorite shop and had been in several times over the years.

I gained much respect for Pit AND Jen as "real people" after that.

Plus it as ona my fav shops there too!
Anyways
Big ups respect and happy growing.

Green Squall

Back in 2003in Amsterdam@ the DeDampkreg(spelling?) coffee shop they had a framed picture of Brad and Jennifer hung proudly on the wall.
Guy there said it was Brad's favorite shop and had been in several times over the years.

I gained much respect for Pit AND Jen as real people after that.

Plus it as ona my fav shops there too!
Anyways
Big ups respect and happy growing.

Didn't they film a scene of Oceans 12 in that coffee shop?

I agree he seems like one of the few "real people" in Hollywood. I always thought he traded down when he got with Crazy Pant's Jolie though.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did she have a problem with him smoking when they got together? I would never date or marry a girl who thinks of me getting high as a problem.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Didn't they film a scene of Oceans 12 in that coffee shop?

I agree he seems like one of the few "real people" in Hollywood. I always thought he traded down when he got with Crazy Pant's Jolie though.

I think I read that also but I thought it was Ocean's 11. I should watch those some time.

Crazy Pants Jolie, that sums up this whole thread, nice.:tiphat:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Did she have a problem with him smoking when they got together? I would never date or marry a girl who thinks of me getting high as a problem.

Everything changes when there's kids.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everything changes when there's kids.

I would also never date or marry a girl who wants 6 kids. :)

I've never wanted kids, but I would still get high if there was an "accident". It's legal here. My parents / other relatives never had a problem drinking around me as a kid. I just wouldn't get blazed out of my mind when there's something important to do like driving them to school.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I once dated a woman who had five kids from a previous marriage. It was great, I had a lot of free time in that relationship.:biggrin:

Slipnot

Ever since jolly lost her left tit she has never been the same, truth is i sell weed to brad everytime he is my neck of the woods , he like will only smoke the OG's nothing else.
There both playing the lovable kid like when its all a front .
its a 2 sided highway out there folks
A the end of the day out of them both who will would be hired first in a movie my guess is brad
Jolie has to many demons inside her now and she really looks like a mess :) you see her lately my god no wonder brad has a limp dick rolling over to that
Personally a well butters piee of bread would do anyone better then that disgusting ugly women
And yes she looked good in her day but anistan looks 100 times better then and especially now
i bet she is laughing right now

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
She can say anything she wants about him, but for her to get what she wants she has to prove what she says. If she says something damaging about a star that cannot be proven she could be held liable. His career could suffer from slander and if it is proven she has malicious or vested intent she could be sued. Not to mention that judge is custody case Has to look at a slanderous attack that has no merit before making his ruling.

Latest posts

Latest posts