What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clones in California I am from out of state

Hi all, I am in cali now sf area. Have limited time, is there any way I can get some legit varieties such as dhn? Small clones would be the best.
Thanks

Heusinomics

Iv wondered abt dropping in to Cali for cuts also.
You can get a temp medi card for visiting medical clubs.
But I'm not sure wich ones are on the most reputable list.

You can sign up on dhn site to get a "drop list" of the most recent deliveries.
Maybe someone here can offer links to brokers or recommend spots.

B wary of broad\russit mites..I know one spot was passing them out like crazy.but I'd have to check the broad thread to remind me.

Good luck on your search there should b some great cuts around if u can find them.

Big ups respect and happy growing.

Last edited:

pekelo44

DHN clones are sold throughout the SF Bay area try elemental wellness is San Jose, Berkely patients, Harborside SJ or Oakland, RCP Sacramento, Organicann goodluck you'll need it

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
craigslist. buy a few clones from someone then see if you can pay them to cop for you at Harborside.

I'd go hang outside of their parking lot and hit up the ghetto folk who arrive on foot or on the bus I'd offer 50$ for them and have a list ready to get what you want.

you need state id to get a med card.

Latest posts

Latest posts