What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep Chunk IBL

HatchBrew

Veteran
This is a thread for documenting Jefe_Noche's, from Budding Industries, Deep Chunk IBL.

Here're the the five (5) I have going currently:

VCaGHEk.jpg

TjOpVb5.jpg

^^didn't realize they came out blurry. Pardon, guess I need to clean my lense or not have shaky hands.

EVStUKt.jpg

3sqB9cA.jpg

vRI2Xt0.jpg

HatchBrew

Veteran
They were started 2/20/16 in a 72 count seedling tray. Than transplanted 12 days later into the 4" square pots. They're ready to be transplanted again soon, have pots RTG and the tent will be ready for them first week of April {not fooling ya ;) }

6fVFOA5.jpg

klXoijj.jpg

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Taggin' up. I have wanted to try Deep Chunk ever since I saw a centerfold in HT magazine a few years back. Then coming on here and seeing the awesome plants that come from that line.

Is there anywhere to get seeds of it? I have searched the net, and came up with nothing, except for Hazeman's Monkey Balls.

EDIT: I found one site that has them, but don't know if I can trust it. Looks like Hazeman's offering it will be. I will use this thread as a judging tool to see how much like the original they are.

Heusinomics

Subbed to say the least.
Iv noticed you do amazing work, so this should b an epic sho!

It fills my heart w smiles to see the chunk spreading another set of wings. I'm very sure you will b happy you sprouted some up!

Iv had over a decade long love for the chunk and that cripple creek.
Wile I focus a lot on sati's the Chunk has always felt very special, old and unique. Plus everything it touches turns into a purple frost monster. So remember let the pollen fly as I know you do.

Here afew snaps from some recent chunks.
Deep chunk

Forum chunk

Acdc(cbd)x Chunk

TDK

Veteran
[quoteHatchBrew=;7387231]

Thanks!! Post em up if ya got em. Flaunt away

i mean i look at your DC show,

I got some beans out from my DC girl with a DC male from my frind Kingsgard. look in my DC thread :biggrin:

regards

Tynehead Tom

wow OP, I get all tingly when I see plants coming up with double wide leaves like those. Just screams "killer" LOL
definitely pulling up a chair.