What's new

Hey Ace updated the website 2016

Yeah just saw that too. Looks way better than before. Too bad i just purchased my seeds a few days ago and can't choose the new ones. I'm tempted to make another order lol.

skoviik

hehe, I also ordered a.c.e. seeds a couple of weeks ago (alread recieved them)...

not enough money or space to buy new ones :(

anyway, ace rules!

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
So happy to have Ace and CBG together on this page. Makes life e-a-s-y! Know nuthin' 'bout Delicatessen, however. Looks great!

gr8fulguitr

They added seeds from CBG and Delicatessen. No new ACE strains yet.

I see. So i guess it is more of a compilation of the 3 sources, or something? A one stop thing. The strain descriptions seem to have less info than before, probably a on-going update. Looks good, but I didn't think it looked bad before.

Easy7

Veteran
I wish ACE seeds would hook up with a domestic USA retailer. Not into the green tape risk these days.

B

blue_tick

easy7

i have ordered a lot from them and never had the first issue. they have it down to a science for sure. received my last one in 7 days

peace

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
OH GOD DAMN IT! :laughing:

I thought I had pretty much the entire Ace lineup at this point and now theres all sorts of other new stuff (lots of CBG / Original Delicatessen stuff) available through Ace:

Alice (Queen Mother x Congo)
AutoCBG (Thai x Chitral x Ruderalis)
Edy (Congo x Himalaya)
Ghana (Ghana landrace)
Hashfruit (Sandstorm x Peyote Purple)
Her Majesty (Queen Mother x Mexico)
Leshaze (Lesotho x Skunk/Haze)
Lilly (Congo x Central African x Queen Mother)
Mangobiche (Colombian landrace)
Mexican Jarilla Sinaloa (Mexican landrace)
Punta Rojo (Columbian landrace)
Queen Mother (Spain x Zamal x Congo)
Snow Moon (Chitral x Yunnan leaning Orient Express)
South African (Swazi Landrace)
Upstream (Lilly x Himalaya)

There is waay too much cool ish in there. How am I supposed to pick through that list?

Dubi, the new web site looks great. Glad to see you're continually expanding. Are you now working with CBG / OD more closely?

Side note - standard M/F Scarydelica is available on sale:biggrin:. http://www.aceseeds.org/en/sales/zamaldelica-standard.html

Tangwena

Veteran
The Ghana has my vote the swazi looks ok as well might go destroyer to, to take the order over 100 euros and get the free Gt standards how can you loose.
Tangwena

Easy7

Veteran
easy7

i have ordered a lot from them and never had the first issue. they have it down to a science for sure. received my last one in 7 days

peace

Oh I know overseas gets through. I just get to damn paranoid these days with my balls shriveling up with old age.:dance013:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
I would hope in time the new breeders would have more detailed genetics, percentages, smoke reports. (like what Ace is doing) Where is the Hmong thia and Himalayan at? Would be interested in buying that. Welcome to the neighborhood ! Peace

B

blue_tick

i here with the old age. i use to have brass balls and know it's more like raisen-ett's lol

peace

jay sus

ghana on the way. destroyer and jarilla and punta rojo too. but those wildly foxtailing ghanas appear irresistible:biggrin:

N

not real geroi

very nice and thank you for adding cbg there, I waited when it comes :) but imo little bit too much-categorized by the type of high like increase sense of touch , wtf :D

Dr.King

Veteran
OH GOD DAMN IT! :laughing:

I thought I had pretty much the entire Ace lineup at this point and now theres all sorts of other new stuff (lots of CBG / Original Delicatessen stuff) available through Ace:

Alice (Queen Mother x Congo)
AutoCBG (Thai x Chitral x Ruderalis)
Edy (Congo x Himalaya)
Ghana (Ghana landrace)
Hashfruit (Sandstorm x Peyote Purple)
Her Majesty (Queen Mother x Mexico)
Leshaze (Lesotho x Skunk/Haze)
Lilly (Congo x Central African x Queen Mother)
Mangobiche (Colombian landrace)
Mexican Jarilla Sinaloa (Mexican landrace)
Punta Rojo (Columbian landrace)
Queen Mother (Spain x Zamal x Congo)
Snow Moon (Chitral x Yunnan leaning Orient Express)
South African (Swazi Landrace)
Upstream (Lilly x Himalaya)

There is waay too much cool ish in there. How am I supposed to pick through that list?

Dubi, the new web site looks great. Glad to see you're continually expanding. Are you now working with CBG / OD more closely?

Side note - standard M/F Scarydelica is available on sale:biggrin:. http://www.aceseeds.org/en/sales/zamaldelica-standard.html

I know man! That Queen Mother is gonna be something special. Gonna order about 50 of these. Others without question I'm going to grab some South African, Mangobiche, Mexican Jarilla Sinaloa, Punta Rojo, Her Majesty and Snow Moon. All beautiful landraces/crosses. Thanks too Ace/CBG and Delicatessen.

Ace did release a couple new strains. Bangi Haze Feminized and ErdPurt Feminized both new in fem. Snow Moon either Fem or Std is a new cross of Aces. Snow Moon being Chitral x Yunnan leaning Orient Express. I'll wait and see what people get from AutoCBGs (Thai x Chitral x Ruderalis). The Thai in it is wanting me to try it though :biggrin:. Good luck to all trying these new ones and please post your results if possible, thanks.

MouseE

easy7

peace

Rest assured homie, Aces stealth is genus. Like straight up genus, your'll see once you get some, they don't short stop on the stealth.

Des this mean Ace is doing breeding projects with cannabiogen?

Latest posts

Latest posts