What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

ngakpa

Veteran
this is Indian Himalayan charas from a Pahari region remote in the mountains - 2000-3000 metres

the small round lump is a late rub, more stony effect, quite fibrous and rough - the browner, bittier, thicker sticks are also from larger farmhouse 'dataa' plants (big seeds, big plants)... the thin blacker sticks are from devastatingly potent 'jungli' (wild) plants - smaller lower yielding intensley aromatic sativas

later I will post some pics of Malana Cream (rubbed sativa) and Sheberghan Afghani (sieved indica) charas, more classy carefully made charas, but arguably with a less impressive high (plenty of people might disagree no doubt)

Last edited:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Some good quality Moroccon I copped 1 gram the other day!

This kind of quality Moroccon is very rare generally in Finland.. Usually dealers purchase lowquality slabs, because they get them for cheap and receive good profit selling it!!!

:fsu:

This ball bubbless nicely and has these rich flavors & very nice head high :D

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow

im drooling over here

all 3 look lovely but especialy the eggs and malana cream

i used to get the eggs(we call them pellets)but none around my end anymore

ngakpa

Veteran
call me a ****, but that last one is too rough to be real Malana Cream... real "cream" is made with meticulous care... there should be absolutely no calyx content or other plant matter- and that looks full of it to me - it should be resin and resin only, very slowly and carefully produced - unless it is pretty cold (below 20c maybe) it will be quite soft... once it's been in your hand for two seconds it will be very pliable, and roll easily into a worm, or flatten out in no time

it may be that last piece from Himachal somewhere - but I assure you it is not first rub Malana - that has been produced hastily, and is very unlikely to be first rub... it looks way too rough and way too dry

sorry to be a pedant, but I think it is worth pointing out

cheers,

Ngakpa

Last edited:

mr.haze420

Veteran
the malana is very soft, but i have not smoked it yet. it might be the jungly type. more plant material but strong. i will investigate it in the morning when my head clears from the eggs, which are very strong with a clear, clean, cereberal high

G

wow...........im pretty much the most envious person ever right about now!

Makes me feel the needto seek out a hash source or just grow waaay too much herb then bubblebag it ALL!! :rasta:

nice pics kids

B

British_Bulldog

Nice pics, especially the Moroccan 'eggs' mr.haze420

-->> ***how much do they weigh each please***?

I got some very similar quality Moroccan recently on a visit to Eindhoven NL (Oct'07), but they were in lightly pressed slabs.

Here are a couple of pics to add to the thread:

11015RM1B.jpg

11015RM1A.jpg

The high is probably the best Moroccan hash high I've had - as you say, up, clear, cerebral, and this one was also a creeper - would start hitting you fully after about 10 minutes - very nice :) my favourite game was seeing how many hits you can take before it all starts getting on top, lol

Peace

Last edited:

mr.haze420

Veteran
5 gr pieces. these eggs also have a creeper high, and it cuts through, if you know what i mean. i have to figure out how to take better closeups. i am sure this camera has a function for that kind of pix. really nice maroc bb. great hash can be found all over the netherlands and that is the truth

Last edited:
B

British_Bulldog

Hi and thanks mr.haze420,

If you mean it cuts through other highs, then I can get on board with that, although at the time I was smoking that Maroc, then the other types of smoke were of the same quality, so it wasn't as noticable, but I know what you mean.

What would be great is if you cut one of the eggs open, set your camera to macro mode and take some pics - I'm sure they would be really nice pics :)

BTW: the Maroc I bought was €10 a gram ($15/£7) - a good price I thought.

Peace

Last edited:

mr.haze420

Veteran
i will experiment with the camera and get some more pix. that is a good price for high quality maroc, in amsterdam 12-14 euro a gram for sure. though there are some shops owned by maroccans that have good deals on quality hash. take care

justagrower

the huevos (eggs) we ve had over the years in the uk are usually top quality , 1st sieve moroc . it bubbles and melts showing a high resin content . only thing wrong with em is they ve been up some poor chap/chapesses arse , and if not wrapped sealed properly , the pellets can become contaminated with a smell of shite/sick .

give me clean , lightly pressed blond with the taste of sun dried sativa any day of the week ;) yours look very similar to what i m smoking at the moment MrHaze . 100g plates , with an arabic symbol stamp that looks like two j's - "JJ" . anything on the plates you show ? going for £3-4 on the 100s in Scotland at the moment .

B

British_Bulldog

mr.haze420 said:
i will experiment with the camera and get some more pix. that is a good price for high quality maroc, in amsterdam 12-14 euro a gram for sure. though there are some shops owned by maroccans that have good deals on quality hash. take care

Ok cool mr.haze, it would be very nice to see your Moroccan cut open in macros :)

I noticed you recently made this comment about good Maroc in A'dam:

"there is a small shop in the nieuwmarkt area, the green place, nice moroccan on the menu"

Do you know if this is still the case, about them having nice Moroccan on the menu, and if they have a selection, which is your favourite? TIA

I've also read this in another thread from someone else:

1st tulip coffeeshop, located on the marnixstraat, its morrocan run

> Do you know about this one please and what's the quality of the hash like?

Many thanks,

U take care too & all the best,

Peace

B

British_Bulldog

justagrower said:
the huevos (eggs) we ve had over the years in the uk are usually top quality , 1st sieve moroc . it bubbles and melts showing a high resin content . only thing wrong with em is they ve been up some poor chap/chapesses arse , and if not wrapped sealed properly , the pellets can become contaminated with a smell of shite/sick .

Hi justagrower,

It's good you're able to get good quality Maroc in the UK sometimes - what does it go for per gram/egg btw?

Regarding wrapping, what do they usually wrap them with and how thick are the layers of wrapping?

Many thanks,

Peace

justagrower

British_Bulldog said:
Hi justagrower,

It's good you're able to get good quality Maroc in the UK sometimes - what does it go for per gram/egg btw?

Regarding wrapping, what do they usually wrap them with and how thick are the layers of wrapping?

Many thanks,

Peace

hiya BB , hows it goin ?

for the pellets it s usually £6/g or £120/28g . don t see much of it these days though .

they wrap with cellophane , then either a condom or the finger cut off a latex glove tied in a knot. dip in honey then down the trap !! kg at a time ;~)
rather them than me !

all the best muker