Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > DJ Short and Legends Seeds > *PETITION* for DJ Short to Begin Release of ROSEBUD Seeds:

Thread Title Search
View Poll Results: Are you someone who would buy Rosebud, with it having an extremely low yield?
Of Course 120 85.71%
No way/ Never 20 14.29%
Voters: 140. You may not vote on this poll

*PETITION* for DJ Short to Begin Release of ROSEBUD Seeds: Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-18-2010, 06:33 PM #1
Mr. Alkaline
Your Changable Self is Constantly Becoming a Reflection of your Most Dominant Thoughts

Mr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to behold
Post *PETITION* for DJ Short to Begin Release of ROSEBUD Seeds:

If you would, perhaps definitely purchase Rosebud seedstock of DJ's, if indeed he were to offer it to the Public, and despite it's current purported standing or rank, as an extremely low yielding seed, seedlot, and overall strain, as it currently and presently exists today, and despite the fact that zero test grows have been thus performed, and as well as there being currently no actual official strain description at this present time, on this date of October the 18th, Two Thousand and Ten, then it is asked by the thread author, that you please, and in good faith, make your interests known to DJ, the breeder, by posting within this Petition Thread here stated and posted, as you see fit and deem necessary, thereby making your Voice Heard Loud and Clear.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: a Mr. Dj Short

______________________________ ______________________________ _________
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Favorite Quotes]:
"Most, if not all, hybrid plants, if regrown, will not be the same as the original hybrid plant, thus ensuring the dependency on seed distributors for future crops."
"...If you're not finding good plant lines, from today's available lines, you're not growing the right seed."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkAhQBbK-oM
Mr. Alkaline is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-18-2010, 06:39 PM #2
ol toby

ol toby will become famous soon enoughol toby will become famous soon enough
I would, with absolute certainty, buy at least one pack of DJ Short Rosebud upon initial release. Pending the Quality of the first pack (in terms of head and aroma, no regard for yield) I would certainly buy at least two additional packs with the intention of making an heirloom.

blessings for roses
ol toby is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2010, 07:21 PM #3
BudGood
"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."

BudGood is just really niceBudGood is just really niceBudGood is just really niceBudGood is just really niceBudGood is just really niceBudGood is just really niceBudGood is just really niceBudGood is just really niceBudGood is just really niceBudGood is just really niceBudGood is just really nice
I'd definitely buy them. Yield is always low on the list of priorities, with dankness, smell and taste being high on the list. Why hold onto it, the world might end in a couple of years! lol

Bud's DGS Grow

I don't start it, I finish it. Remember that before you get disrespectful. If ya wouldn't say it in person, don't say it online. Some of you were obviously never taught the Golden Rule, google it!

BudGood is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2010, 08:08 PM #4
aasin527

aasin527 will become famous soon enoughaasin527 will become famous soon enoughaasin527 will become famous soon enough
With regard to yield vs. quality, I think we all know where the people in this forum stand. Any one of us can read other breeder forums and hear how D.J.'s products are coveted by true connoisseurs. Too many others them are concerned with yield. Well let them keep their high yielding mediocre uncomfortable garbage. There are/was too many early selections for high yield that left the high, high out in the cold. I kept two Flo that together got me 40 grams grown big. Why? The high! I would love Rosebud in my garden. This is an example of superb selection skills, even if it was found by chance. Unadulterated, pure, not beefed up for the masses, I'll take 2! But Mr. A, wouldn't this need to be isolated and somewhat stabilized? It would probably still take a year or better.
aasin527 is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2010, 08:12 PM #5
organic1
It's about the seed, never the greed

organic1 has a spectacular aura aboutorganic1 has a spectacular aura aboutorganic1 has a spectacular aura about
There are 2 seed releases I am waiting on, and these are the ONLY 2 I am waiting on presently; Rosebud, and the re release of Blue Heaven. I can wait tho......but hopefully not too much longer!

Old 10-18-2010, 08:19 PM #6
Yeti

Yeti has a spectacular aura aboutYeti has a spectacular aura aboutYeti has a spectacular aura about
Yes, i would definitely buy rosebud seed now, though I am willing to wait if more time is needed to stabilize the desirable traits.

I'm sure we will all know when DJ is ready to release his baby to us, it is obviously a delicate nature he deals in.

Peace
Yeti
Yeti is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2010, 09:37 PM #7
bodymind

bodymind is just really nicebodymind is just really nicebodymind is just really nicebodymind is just really nicebodymind is just really nicebodymind is just really nicebodymind is just really nicebodymind is just really nicebodymind is just really nicebodymind is just really nicebodymind is just really nice
i would be very interested in the rosebud... it would also interesting to post this thread in a more general forum, like "strains & hybrids".

Old 10-18-2010, 11:58 PM #8
Tafari

Tafari will become famous soon enough
Id be willing to give them a test run....

Old 10-19-2010, 01:51 AM #9
Mr. Alkaline
Your Changable Self is Constantly Becoming a Reflection of your Most Dominant Thoughts

Mr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to beholdMr. Alkaline is a splendid one to behold
My Wife deserves to be in a Good Mood, and Rosebud can Save Lives.
DJ can Save Lives.
...But if it were a limited edition offer, and only a certain number would be available, I'd do one pack the first day on market, at seedbay!!!
...And with the foot on the gas til it goes in the postman,s hand.

Bodymind, I like the fresh lake in this forum, to go into the salt water forums wears me out.

______________________________ ______________________________ _________
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Favorite Quotes]:
"Most, if not all, hybrid plants, if regrown, will not be the same as the original hybrid plant, thus ensuring the dependency on seed distributors for future crops."
"...If you're not finding good plant lines, from today's available lines, you're not growing the right seed."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkAhQBbK-oM
Mr. Alkaline is offline Quote

Old 10-19-2010, 03:03 AM #10
habeeb
follow your heart

habeeb has disabled reputation
I do, but at a class someone states:

"He's working on Blue Velvet and RoseBud."

so I am not worried,
habeeb is offline Quote