Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Smoking Devices and Accessories > Marijuana Should Never Be Smoked ??

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
Marijuana Should Never Be Smoked ?? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-14-2019, 03:55 PM #151
Douglas.Curtis
Autistic Diplomat in Training

Douglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond repute
Joints provide effects for my wife she does not get from bowls or straight vaping. Over the years I've attributed it to the vaping & smoking effect of both. Multiple heat levels, pre-vaped cannabis burning, first and second hand smoke, there are quite a few variables which come into play.

Vapes leave her wanting, bowls less so, and sometimes she simply needs a joint to get properly medicated.

The lung function and cancer studies are interesting. Now you can see why using trichome dense, 'clean' cannabis (free of any extra nutrients or other un-converted non-cannabis molecules) does not cause a decline in lung function at all. It's a minimum of plant material and a maximum of cannabinoids and terpenes. It's Guud(tm).
Douglas.Curtis is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-14-2019, 05:19 PM #152
White Beard

White Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivor
I love my vapes, and I’ll smoke a joint if one’s being passed, but I’m a pipe man and always have been. I use a water pipe now (mostly) because it makes my lungs hurt less, but I too notice that as nice as vapes and dabs are, I just get ‘more thoroughly stoned’ or something by some indefinable measure from combusting.
——————
“You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, but you know you have been captured,
Still you feel so civilized - and you look so pretty in your new lace sleeves...”

——————
Letting my freak flag fly!
White Beard is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-14-2019, 06:16 PM #153
Jellyfish
Invertebrata Inebriata

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Beard View Post

That’s the real irony of people, cannabis users today - INSISTING that it is dangerous (maybe), to certain persons (yeah, who?), under hypothetical conditions, and that playing along with the current march toward a restrictive state monopoly on cannabis is NECESSARY...
This..
Jellyfish is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2019, 07:32 PM #154
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Beard View Post
I love my vapes, and I’ll smoke a joint if one’s being passed, but I’m a pipe man and always have been. I use a water pipe now (mostly) because it makes my lungs hurt less, but I too notice that as nice as vapes and dabs are, I just get ‘more thoroughly stoned’ or something by some indefinable measure from combusting.

I'm not sure exactly why but this seems to be the case for me as well.

Lately I prefer vaping, with my bong and a hot quartz bowl, due to the fact that it is a bit more functional for me. Bowls and joints get me a but more funked up with joints leading the charge. (probably because it doesn't go out and get put down between puffs)
MJPassion is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2019, 08:24 PM #155
Jellyfish
Invertebrata Inebriata

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
To no one in particular- When you smoke a joint, you're enjoying the feeling of being a free man. That's the good feeling you're having, lol.
Jellyfish is offline Quote

Old 03-17-2019, 05:19 PM #156
Galaxy420

Galaxy420 is a jewel in the roughGalaxy420 is a jewel in the roughGalaxy420 is a jewel in the roughGalaxy420 is a jewel in the roughGalaxy420 is a jewel in the roughGalaxy420 is a jewel in the rough
ok that link is gone again ... I keep tracing that link LOL. here is a new source

https://stuartcommunity.com/marijuana-use-for-medicine/

Old 04-01-2019, 02:08 AM #157
chiesesganja

chiesesganja will become famous soon enoughchiesesganja will become famous soon enoughchiesesganja will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
They're talking about marijuana, not cleanly grown cannabis. Since I figure <1% of the cannabis in the world is grown cleanly, I'm not surprised they have poor information on the subject.

Clean cannabis: cannabis grown in a way which leaves little to no residue of anything non-cannabis in it. (my definition)

When you smoke clean cannabis, there is no harshness, no 'burnt plant' flavor which starts strong and ends strongest. There is no heat on the throat and lungs and it's difficult to tell you've actually inhaled smoke. It's a massive intake of amazing aromas and delicious flavors.

Cannabis which is free of dust, pollen, insect bits/poop, hair, synthetic fibers, unconverted elements, excess plant material and non-cannabis chemicals, is truly amazing. When all I'm using is clean cannabis, doctors see how clear my lungs are and don't believe I smoke 24/7/365.

"Cannabis" is for asthma and other lung issues.

HUGE difference.
agree !!When I catch a cold, I will pump a lot.
chiesesganja is offline Quote