Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Buddah Watcha's presents Temple of Ganja

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Buddah Watcha's presents Temple of Ganja Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-15-2019, 01:51 PM #61
Buddah Watcha

Buddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud of
Day 56 - things are actually maturing... Most plants look like they could be harvested in a week. Some look ready now actually, but we gonna let them ride a bit more cuz I pollinated the lowers quite late (2/23) so we need to get them seeds. Lots of crosses. I had a nice black triangle male that hit a lot of the ladies. Also used a nice Miles Davis male to hit a bunch of ladies up... Also CK f2s, HPDf2s, BTf2s, etc...

I harvested a few testers nugs from a few plants as well as the micro cab. Nice little bumper crop. It was 5x 1 gal grow bags, a few had 2 plants in it. Total 7 plants. They were 7 weeks under 50w COB and the last week I switched to 75w. Pretty happy with how they turned out! All seeds I made from the past pollen chucks... Ill be happy with 2 ounces total!

Buddah Watcha is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2019, 01:53 PM #62
Buddah Watcha

Buddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud of
A few closeups from the microcab
Bluedigiberry f2#1 x Dreamhead f1

Dreamhead f1 (Headbanger f2 x Sunshine Daydream)

a different pheno

Granola Funk F2

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2019, 01:55 PM #63

.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold.............. is a splendid one to behold
More like a trichome temple.
Getting high is in your future.
.............. is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2019, 01:58 PM #64
Buddah Watcha

Back to the Temple...

Another Granola Funk F2s, cookie type nugs, very small sized, but dense as hell, putting out some amazing colors!

Chem Kesey #7 i think, one of the quicker phenos, seems ready by day 56

I'm realy impressed with how the CK's are turning out, definitely a great yielder strain, great structure and vigor! Nugs are frosty as hell and dense as fuckkkk, I'm expecting the 15 gal with the 4 CK's to be the best yielding pot of this run, we shall see! Love the 88g13 influence on all these crosses. It's just hard to get a good smell on these tho, the resin is so brittle

Hashplant-D, these are finally getting chunky, not as big as the CK's but it could be grower error. I thinK I overwatered a bunch in the first few weeks... Anyways, they turning out very nice

2 random phenos comparison, they all look very simillar to each other!

HPD1 (i think)

Old 03-15-2019, 02:00 PM #65
Buddah Watcha

HPD, lower

and a macro

That's it for today, next update will probably be a pre-harvest update. Lots of pics

Peace!

Old 03-15-2019, 02:05 PM #66
Buddah Watcha

Oh forgot to post the Albert Super Tramp updates in here

AST#1 the piney pheno, still smelling like pine forest, i hope it sticks around. It reminds me of a Sour Kush by DNA i grew many moons ago, definitely similar terp profile!, this one seems a bit slower than #2 but it's putting out some beautiful colors on the fade!

Old 03-15-2019, 02:06 PM #67
Buddah Watcha

#2 has a very sweet dank smell, can't really tell you what it smells like besides sweet and dank lol, starting to throw some colors slowly... dont be shy girrrllll funny how the CVS site description on these says that there is nothing sweet on the smell of these lol, this pheno is all sweet sugarry goodness lol maybe i got lucky

I'm thinking another week or two, lets see how things work out!

Peace!

Old 03-15-2019, 08:22 PM #68
Buddah Watcha

Oh forgot to post these too..

Black triangle, with a visitor

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-01-2019, 02:46 AM #69
Buddah Watcha

Hey boys and gals, sorry for the lack of update, life been busy! things got harvested and the next cycle is following through. I beat the broad mites with lots and lots of sulfur sprays lol sulfur is the way to go! Also supplemented with swirskis predator mites!

Last run things didnt quite get as big as hoped, got a nice amount of seeds, some interesting things with some potential. I still havent been able to smoke all of it, but slowly running through them! Chocolope is real nice, smells like a chocolate protein bar dipped on mud and the taste is like oil rag with a very nice sativa high!

Albert super tramp are nice too! Just tested #2 and seems very strong herb! Got me with lag on my vision lol

Chem keseys didnt develop much taste, but the smoke is quite nice!

Havent dug much through the other stuff yet...

Here are a few pics before harvest.

Black Triangles

Old 05-01-2019, 02:47 AM #70
Buddah Watcha

Chocolope