Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Announcements > New Forum! Smoking Devices and Accessories

Thread Title Search
New Forum! Smoking Devices and Accessories Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2019, 09:17 PM #21
Snook

Snook has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by big315smooth View Post
volcano
I bought one about a year ago (not a knock-off), have used it twice. Unless I'm doing it wrong (not impossible), a gram doesnt last very long pushin into the bag. I didnt get real thick hits, maybe 4-5/ bag. Filled the bag up again on the same gram, taste was gone, hits were lighter even. Dont get me wrong, I been vaping (SSV) for many years and yes one does not get bong thick hits out of any vape but no less than any volcano hit.. Just my opinion, I know you volcano champs are sometimes rabid about how good it is but I'm old and do not need set up a whole bag when I wan to catch a buzz and my having 3-4 fiends over to get high doesnt happen any longer..

Snook is offline Quote

Old 02-04-2019, 11:43 AM #22
DiverDave

DiverDave has a spectacular aura aboutDiverDave has a spectacular aura aboutDiverDave has a spectacular aura aboutDiverDave has a spectacular aura about
I just found this thread , looks good so far .. hope to see more info come in here.

I use a IStick Power Nano battery and a YoCan Cerum chamber duel coil.
I did have a donut coil once but it didn't last long.
So I'm sold on the duel coils cause they last and the unit is stealthy.

I did see a portable vape unit that can be placed on a bong rig.
It had both male and female adapter built in as well as being a walk around
unit .. but have not looked into purchasing it as of yet.

Keep the thread going.

DD
DiverDave is offline Quote

Old 03-03-2019, 02:07 AM #23
Maggotbrain

Maggotbrain is just really niceMaggotbrain is just really niceMaggotbrain is just really niceMaggotbrain is just really niceMaggotbrain is just really niceMaggotbrain is just really niceMaggotbrain is just really niceMaggotbrain is just really nice
I Prefer old school

I've been collecting these for a while. They take me back to my misspent youth.
Maggotbrain is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-10-2019, 01:03 PM #24
420superkraefte

420superkraefte has a spectacular aura about420superkraefte has a spectacular aura about420superkraefte has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOTHEBRAINCELL View Post
Great forum was thinking of ordering a grasshopper not sure if there real, any one actually receive one yet? seems they are taking orders but not delivering, so might try the the plenty instead. Just trying to be mindful of health, most vapers say you cant give give away waterpipe all together so i will purchase when i can afford. Anyone with any grasshopper info would be appreciated as i might change my mind cheers.
Great forum!
i have plenty of vapes, the grasshopper too.
If you have any question to ask, i can help you out
420superkraefte is offline Quote

Old 03-13-2019, 11:57 PM #25
madson

madson is just really nicemadson is just really nicemadson is just really nicemadson is just really nicemadson is just really nicemadson is just really nicemadson is just really nicemadson is just really nicemadson is just really nicemadson is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggotbrain View Post
View Image

I've been collecting these for a while. They take me back to my misspent youth.
damn thats really oldschool
madson is offline Quote

Old 03-23-2019, 05:00 AM #26
Boobert

Boobert is on a distinguished road
If you like ripping bongs check out US Tubes, super thick glass and joints. Also if anybody uses a 510 thread vape cart the best battery out there is the C-cell Silo or Palm.
Boobert is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2019, 06:39 PM #27
Nay Hay

Nay Hay is on a distinguished road
nice, love the buzzbees ...
Nay Hay is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2019, 06:43 PM #28
Nay Hay

Nay Hay is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiverDave View Post
I just found this thread , looks good so far .. hope to see more info come in here.

I use a IStick Power Nano battery and a YoCan Cerum chamber duel coil.
I did have a donut coil once but it didn't last long.
So I'm sold on the duel coils cause they last and the unit is stealthy.

I did see a portable vape unit that can be placed on a bong rig.
It had both male and female adapter built in as well as being a walk around
unit .. but have not looked into purchasing it as of yet.

Keep the thread going.

DD
Thanks for the link. How do you clean them? I find they never really get clean, neither by burning them out or alcohol soak. I guess it would be less of a problem if I weren't using raw bubble hash or whatever no-melt-nebraska comes along...
Nay Hay is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2019, 10:55 PM #29
DiverDave

DiverDave has a spectacular aura aboutDiverDave has a spectacular aura aboutDiverDave has a spectacular aura aboutDiverDave has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nay Hay View Post
Thanks for the link. How do you clean them? I find they never really get clean, neither by burning them out or alcohol soak. I guess it would be less of a problem if I weren't using raw bubble hash or whatever no-melt-nebraska comes along...
Clean ? well I don't get mine 'white clean' but do ok with an alcohol soak and then use one of those plastic needle type syringe looking things to shoot alcohol into coil chamber for final rinse.
It does a decent job in cleaning that way.
Then let the coil air dry for a day and use the other replacement coil that comes with the set.

I rotate them when doing cleaning , good thing they come with a replacement in the set.

DD
DiverDave is offline Quote

Old 03-27-2019, 11:16 PM #30
jstoney

jstoney is on a distinguished road
The greatest desktop vaporizer on the face of the planet

Has anyone ever been blessed enough to take a big ol fat toke out of an Herbalizer? these mfs were created by two NASA engineers and take less than 10 seconds to heat up your herbs.

Bowls only take about .3-.4 of a gram and even the most veteran smokers will experience a euphoric high if you are willing to test the "intense" setting.

It has bags for groups, but unlike the Volcano, it comes with a hose type device for easy personal use.

The best part? every time you open Herby up, it greets you with a different(sometimes hilarious) message.

They are kinda pricey, but I have had two of them(one got swooped up by the feds) and with the proper care and use, these bad boys are built to last and get you fried time and time again.

IF ANYONE KNOWS OF A BETTER DESKTOP VAPORIZER, PLEASE LET ME KNOW
jstoney is offline Quote