What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who is growing Skunks these days?

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
Please post up your pics and what breeder? Looking to get some soon.
Post up any Skunk projects you may be working on too.

Looking to see some old skunk lines we havnt seen in awhile.

Skunk#1 and crosses
old super skunks and crosses
whatever Skunk line you have please post them up!

Thanks everyone,
SGS:tiphat:

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
special queen nr1 from royal queen seeds @first few days of 12/12

picture.php
picture.php

nirvana seeds superskunk :
picture.php
picture.php

topdawg has super skunk x tres dawg or 91bx. cant remember which. I also have a pack of albino fire skunk from digital genetics. thinking of throwing that down next grow.

JockBudman

I've done some original skunk #1 from seedsman which was good. I ran it in a hot room and didn't feed right but it still performed well. I've got the rest of the pack to run and I'm planning to find a male to breed with a few things at some point.

I'd say it's a decent representation of skunk. I've seen others grow it far better than I have and the general consensus is it's an underrated strain from an underrated seedbank. Cheap as well.

When I get round to the next skunk run I'll try to remember to post photos.

Ganja gu brah :joint:

zifozonke

I tried some "shit" from Mr Nice outdoors last season.(listed as skunk1(dom.afghan)xskunk1
All were fast growing ,vigorous plants that yielded well with smells that ranged from fruity to really stinky....great narcotic smoke that got stronger with good cure.....

Attachments

• IMG-20180826-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20180826-WA0003.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG-20180826-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20180826-WA0002.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 35

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I grew out a batch of Sweet Skunk from Peak Seeds BC a few years back... it was awesome smoke, and beautiful plants to boot:

pDXW3vW.jpg

P8hKMEt.jpg

XfLTlJE.jpg

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Peak has had some good stuff over the yrs... love the leaf color!

What was flowring times on her and how many phenos did you see? Did you keep that cut or make seed?

SGS

I did keep that cut. She was very ornamental! And the high was awesome. Flowering time was something like ten weeks, but I don't remember specifically. It was pretty fast, though. I eventually moved across the country and had to get rid of everything I had. I've started over since then. Yes, there were several phenos, but they were all similar, and the high was consistent from one to the next. Eventually I'll order more, but these days I'm busy with Ace genetics.

Here's the link to the journal where I grew out the seeds.

HalfArsedFarmer

Two of the best skunks I have grow over the years for just stand out stable & stupid easy but both with weight & power.

Euforia, which was given the rather unfortunate name of euthanasia when I put it out.
The second is Orange bud both from Dutch passion.
And both are still in regular form as well as fem.

'Boogieman'

Rqs Special Queen #1 outdoors at 43°N midwest. Strongest smelling skunk I have grown smelled like a skunk just lifted its tail and smell traveled far very good smoke but due to smell and im in an illegal state won't grow outdoors ever again. Just one plant I got as a freeby 65 gallon smart pot guerilla style.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-10-01-18-07-04.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-10-01-18-07-04.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_2017-10-01-18-04-55.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-10-01-18-04-55.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 46

HalfArsedFarmer

Nice outdoor plant boogie...

A buddy grew it indoors & it reminded us of Power plant without the stability. That's not to say it was bad in anyway but there are better skunks out there.

@ Hush I used to love SOG growing from seed.. using a vape I go through it a bit fast so it's an easy way to get multi choice with out have to do too much work..

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
@ Hush I used to love SOG growing from seed.. using a vape I go through it a bit fast so it's an easy way to get multi choice with out have to do too much work..

I heard that. In fact, I think I'm going to switch over to exclusively feminized seeds with my next seed order, so that I can do more SOG from seed grows, and not have to worry about culling males. :cool:

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Oh How would I like to taste that super skunk from Switzerland of the late 90s (and many other cross skunk of those days)....