What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sar Hawza purebred (Afghan landrace)

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
NICE! I have been anxiously waiting for this.

My f2s are in flush mode and have been checking trichs daily. I had and issue with them a few weeks ago and have burnt tips on just about every leaf.......very ugly looking right now but main purpose was for seeds anyway.....not consuming. Will get some pics later.

Question for anyone that may want to answer.....when fully seeded does one still go by the color of thrics as to when to harvest? Or does it take extra time for the seeds to fully mature?

Dog Star

Veteran
You could leave them extra week,nothing bad will happend.. when you sees calyxes
dead yellow and when they are so splitted that you think a seed will fall out on their
own then they are already ripe enough for harvest..

dont hit leftovers as sometimes this could be some kind of smoke if you have
periods when you left whithouth any better smoke..

Does Sar Hawza have lot of CBD??

Anybody tested them in lab for cannabionide profile..?

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
You could leave them extra week,nothing bad will happend.. when you sees calyxes
dead yellow and when they are so splitted that you think a seed will fall out on their
own then they are already ripe enough for harvest..

dont hit leftovers as sometimes this could be some kind of smoke if you have
periods when you left whithouth any better smoke..

Does Sar Hawza have lot of CBD??

Anybody tested them in lab for cannabionide profile..?

:yeahthats

Dogstar nailed it. No harm in letting the plants run longer than normal to be sure the seeds are fully matured. If you are worried about it you could always pop one out and give it a look see. Excited for yalls project :yes:

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Day 55

Day 55

Still haven't quite figured out what I did wrong, so hard to learn from that :biggrin: whatever it was....hope I never repeat that mistake again.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

jayd

nice to see some landrace afghani. would love to get hold of some of the seeds. a 1:1 cbd/thc profile would be great to make some medical oils