What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just a few more plants to up-pot...looks like i have enough of hammers nem x mac cross to fill a 4x4 tray...still have a half dozen plants that haven't indicated clearly,seems like it's taking a long ass time...

back to the grind...or in french,le grind

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
super boof,a bit over 4 weeks

IMG_20240206_181004394_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240206_181008720_HDR.jpg

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
just a few more plants to up-pot...looks like i have enough of hammers nem x mac cross to fill a 4x4 tray...still have a half dozen plants that haven't indicated clearly,seems like it's taking a long ass time...

back to the grind...or in french,le grind
Hope you’ll be taking clones for backup on those NEM x Mac.
Definitely could be something special in there.

NEM doing her thing.

0CA520EE-C404-44E9-8C9C-75A6EAE7A3CD.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...bit of a busy garden day yesterday,hauled medium home and then used about half the bale,all the plants got microbe+ yesterday,got the 9 plants that went into flower the other day staked and zip tied...
looks like trimming for today...and maybe some pot washing as there's a fresh stack of #1 pots to deal with...

IMG_20240206_173511300_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240206_190531639_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240206_190535404_HDR.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that runtz is wonderful looking! what kind of scent/taste does it have when cured/smoked ? bag appeal like crazy... :good:
i don't want to say all dessert name strains are the same,but they're all kinda the same...blandly sweet with some sort of other note,some more flavorful than others...

don't get me wrong,their decent enough smoke,potent enough,looks great in the bag,i love the forum cookies,one of my favorites in spite of the crap yield...

dessert strains pay the bills,and i have the space to run the stuff i really like

Latest posts

Latest posts