What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Tent.... New grow: Emerald Traingle Genetics

BigPhil

Veteran
Hello shhh hope ur ok mate, Sorry Im a bit late,Looking good mate there great as always hope there hot fire for you man!

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Sup guys, gotta let you down this time! Didn't take any pics of the plants before chopping them down, nor any of the buds when dried. My apologies!

Harvest was OK 14oz, not what I was expecting though thought it was minimum 16, I think cutting the seed plants early put a dent on the yield because the clones done pretty much what I thought they would.

Still some 2 of the seed plants put out so nice buds, nice smoke indeed. The beast is my favourite out of the bunch so far. Very distinct but hard to place flavour, thick smoke coupled with a good stench. There's also a chem dom pheno that is a good smoke.

Thanks to you guys for the cool comments and making the thread worthwhile by following along. Sorry for not having any harvest pics I know how bad that sucks when going through a thread only to come to no conclusion pics wise, rest assured that the beast will be grown out again this time with more space and time with more pics come the important harvest time!

Cheers for watching, be well :)