What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Golden Tiger

treewizard

So I was so fucking excited to get a pack of these and then it turns out they sold out. So do you think that there will be a rerelease?

Dr Leary

Im wondering how the Golden Tiger would do at the 39th, south of Humbolt. I have been growing Malawi for 4 seasons here and it seems to adapt well to this climate. Im hoping the mix if Thai will be acceptable.

Great work ACE

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Im wondering how the Golden Tiger would do at the 39th, south of Humbolt. I have been growing Malawi for 4 seasons here and it seems to adapt well to this climate. Im hoping the mix if Thai will be acceptable.

Great work ACE

Golder Tiger for sure will work so good in this conditions! :)

C21H30O2

I have ridden the mighty sandworm.
Veteran
so far ive snagged golden tiger, double thai, and green haze x thai. Still need the purple haze x thai... I know I have a problem and should seek help but these seeds look sooo good. lol. Will probably pick up another pack of golden tiger and grab the purple haze cross.

By the way dub I didnt see any o your other crosses like panama x thai on seedbo. where those only at the bay?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
so far ive snagged golden tiger, double thai, and green haze x thai. Still need the purple haze x thai... I know I have a problem and should seek help but these seeds look sooo good. lol. Will probably pick up another pack of golden tiger and grab the purple haze cross.

By the way dub I didnt see any o your other crosses like panama x thai on seedbo. where those only at the bay?

Hello C21H30O2,

What a thaish sativa mennu! :) Hope you enjoy experiencing the genetics.

Purple Haze x Panama was a very limited version only available at our website, that's why you didnt find her at Sb.

C21H30O2

I have ridden the mighty sandworm.
Veteran
Hello C21H30O2,

What a thaish sativa mennu! :) Hope you enjoy experiencing the genetics.

Purple Haze x Panama was a very limited version only available at our website, that's why you didnt find her at Sb.

thx dubi, does the golden tiger flower well under 12/12 or does it need a more unique light schedule like that thai and haze crosses?

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
C21H30O2, mine are doing just fine w/ 12/12. ;)

It's a shame to have a 'Golden Tiger' thread w/ no pics. so I'll break the ice. :D
I've been reluctant to post, as all my flowering plants have been stressed from being in a sick environment and getting sprayed for PM.
:rolleyes:
Hopefully I'll be able to change conditions up, as I moved them to a new room today, and brought their light w/ them, so now their under two 600's. :jump: Twice what they were getting! :dance013:

Golden Tiger, 52 days
picture.php

I germed 5 seeds and got 5 girls! :woohoo:
I also have 3 Guawi girls as well. :smoke:

More to come down the road... BIG THANKS to ACE! :respect:

Last edited:

bloyd

Veteran
very nice highlighter, Golden Tiger is definitely on my want list, please keep the photos coming.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
C21H30O2, mine are doing just fine w/ 12/12. ;)

It's a shame to have a 'Golden Tiger' thread w/ no pics. so I'll break the ice. :D
I've been reluctant to post, as all my flowering plants have been stressed from being in a sick environment and getting sprayed for PM.
:rolleyes:
Hopefully I'll be able to change conditions up, as I moved them to a new room today, and brought their light w/ them, so now their under two 600's. :jump: Twice what they were getting! :dance013:

Golden Tiger, 52 days
picture.php

I germed 5 seeds and got 5 girls! :woohoo:
I also have 3 Guawi girls as well. :smoke:

More to come down the road... BIG THANKS to ACE! :respect:

:yoinks:
Awesomerrific!! :bump:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
High highlighter :)

Lovely golden tiger, plenty of evil malawi resins at only 52 days!

PD: Where did the pic go?