What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What all vapes out there have a bong attachment?

cravin morehead

Veteran
hey Angel- I am seriously loving my boundless cfx with the water pipe adapter. such nice ice cooled clouds off it. just google boundless waterpipe adapter and it'll come up. it works great...

cm

Koondense

Veteran
I have a GrassHopper and a 30cm straight bong.
These two combined are in my opinion the best vaping experience one can have.
The trick is to use warm water in the bong, so your vapour is smoother.

Great flavour and high!

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Arizer Extreme Q can be used with a whip connected to a pipe. Magic Flight Launch Box has multiple pipe options from their Orbiter to the UFC and Bottle Rocket.

angelgoob

i had one of those before lent it to a friend it got lost.

mflb that is.

good tasting though. even on a low setting my vape doesn't compare to the magic flight launch box's flavor.

Jaqen H'gar

any vape can be attached to a bong, normally you will need an adapter (gong / glass on glass).

The grasshopper fits 14mm sockets without an adapter, it works great but i wouldnt do it all the time as a main vape, those things are temperamental and that will likely break it.

Vape-pro

Vriptech all day ! Just bought another set , my wand died after like seven years of everyday use . Wouldn't even consider another vape . peace

shithawk420

Veteran
I just came in here to say vriptech but vape-pro beat me to it.and it's not even close.if you want huge rips there's nothing better

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Ghetto

Ghetto

Old school DIY.. for Silver surfer, adaptable to almost anything..

There is probably something much better out there for coupla hundred but this one works very nicely..

Attachments

• IMG_0229.jpg
    IMG_0229.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 41

shithawk420

Veteran
damn old school ssv.guess it works though.wont get as big as rips with an actual bong though.vriptech is the way to go if you got 200 bucks

eLsydro

I think someone mentioned they had a grasshopper hooked to a bong?

I wonder if that's like...the ultimate?
I'm a Grasshopper sales affiliate, as well as personal user, and it's most definitely is a wonderful route!!!! Amazing lil gadget.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I'm a Grasshopper sales affiliate, as well as personal user, and it's most definitely is a wonderful route!!!! Amazing lil gadget.
HA, 1st post... so are you selling your item or commenting on my DIY v-bong?

Drewsif

Pretty much any vape has a gong fitting these days.

I settled in with the Solo years ago with hard packed shorty bowls. Haven't found a match yet. Bong really kills the monoterps, gives that basic hash flavor, so I've learnt to get bong-like hits by pinching my nose closed so Im not washing terps into water. Drysift>bubble lol. Turns out the nose is an accidental carb when slow dragging.

When weed was more plentiful it was 'ddave' EQ bags. You gotta tumble the herb for full extraction but man the bags are hard to beat when you got great tasting weed. Every hit is a pure green hit. Im just reminiscing here, cant grow my own atm and dispensary weed sucks so bad i just quit all together...

Latest posts

Latest posts