What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hy-Pro Amnesia Haze

M

medical_shed

Thought I'd start a thread here as these are a new strain from a new Dutch company, Hy-Pro seeds, they've been making organic nutes for years but are new to the seed biz.

I was given these seeds by Frans at thegrowshop.com to test, cheers :wave:

Amnesia haze is a strain I've been wanting to try for a while now, everyone I know who's been to the Dam in the last couple of years rates it the best smoke they had there. All other reports concur.

5 seeds were popped a week ago, they look like this today.

I'll be vegging these for a while under cfls til I have space in flower under the 600w HPS, I'll probably need to top multiple times.

I try to grow as organic as possible feeding with Bio-Bizz grow and bloom with some seaweed extract, bacteria, trichoderma + mycorizhal fungi and RockDust in Westland's west+.

Got a feeling these babies will be fun to grow and better to smoke
:rasta:

M

medical_shed

Thank you Mschwede they'll look much better in about 3 months ;)

Here they are today

Last edited:
M

medical_shed

And now vegging starts for real

very strong vigorous seedlings. This next pic is a Serious AK47 started at the same time for comparison. If it were a race the amnesia would win.

I though the leaves on the Amnesia were a little on the fat side for a sat dom hybrid but they are stretching out nicely as she grows.

Last edited:
M

medical_shed

No idea how those nepjam pics ended up in this post but hey it's ICmag :joint: so it's all good :bashhead:

Anyway here's the Amnesia Haze coming along very nicely. Topped these a week or so ago and may well go into flower pretty soon.

Loving those big leaves these are going to be some amazing plants.

deZerTomB

Looking good, I've got some amnezia haze in my genetics, so it'll be interesting to me to see how these turn out. Keep us updated . deZ

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
is this an f2 of soma seeds amnesia haze

Chmaka

I have two hy-pro Amnesia girls in my veg room, also recived for testing from thegrowshop.com . Will be posting diary soon. I want to clone them and plant them outside when time comes... The smell is strong even though they are in veg state, that's new to me. :) I was growing only Balkan domestic, this is my first hybrid.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very interesting - would be nice to know their relationship to Soma's.
One way or the other, I expect outstanding results! :D:yes:

M

medical_shed

Hi thanks everyone thanks for stopping by, sorry about the lack of updates but been a little busy, just getting to the good stuff anyway.

is this an f2 of soma seeds amnesia haze

possibly, not much info from Hy-Pro but I'm pretty sure it'll be from Soma's line. I got 3 girls 2 phenos a sturdy and stretchy one.

Here's the sturdy one just before going in to flower

and this is her a couple of weeks ago

and her stretchy sister

and this is the sturdy one today

the stretchy one is looking better now too, very tall and elegant will get pics shortly. There's another girl just gone in to flower who seems to be the same pheno as the the sturdy one.

This has been an easy grow so far, no special requirements apart from height for the stretchy one. These are also very resistant to leaf spot fungus which is all over my other strains in flower, these are spotless.

:rasta:

M

medical_shed

Looking good mate :wave:

Few pics of the stretchy Amnesia

if you click on the pics you'll see she's got a load of trichs for being around 3 weeks in flower.

Here's another female just gone in to flower

Mr.Bird

i wanted to ask for a update, at the same moment u do it...
looking good. healthy plants

Last edited:
M

medical_shed

That was good timing Mr Bird ;)

Cheers Eddie, they smell pretty good too the more sativa leaning one smells beautiful and the other one has a more afghan rotting fruit type of smell.

M

medical_shed

Hmm, was similar to that, had same bubble pack but with a different/better design and colours etc.
I'm thinking that's maybe old packaging as there's no mention of Genesis on mine just Hy-Pro.
Mine came from here http://www.thegrowshop.nl/index.php you can get 5 packs here too.

Gert Lush

Veteran
They look terrific, mate, looking forward to the final verdict.

(Comparing sativas just doesn't seem to get boring, does it?)