What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

spotted and faded leaves

Guybrush T.

Hi friends, it's a long time I don't write here, hope your cycles were very productivein the meantime! I open this thread because I've again a problem, but I start from the setup:

RDWC system with 4x20L pots
70% RO water + 30% decanted tap water
Ec base 125uS
ph 5.5-5.8
Ec 650-850uS
water temp 18-20 (chiller)
nuts: AN Sensi expert (previous cycle I used Conoisseur but I had the same problem anyway)
Temp 21-33
Rh 45-75
Light: MarsHydro 900 + Apollo 320 (chinese copy)
week: 2/8 Bloom

I've again a problem (I hope it's only one...)

un the mid-high part of the plant the leaves are faded somewhere, at the beginning it seems like a different shining of the leaf in a small area

Other leaves have a bigger coverage

In the mid-low part of the plant there are very small spot near to the leaves edges

going down the situation is worse

degenerating in the very low leaves

In the previous cycle I thought the problem was a Ca deficiency (I was using only RO) and I added calmag but I never solved the problem and I had a very poor harvest. This time to prevent it i mixed RO and tap water but the problem is still there.

Please help me to resolve this enigma, my heart cries due to the knowledge of what is the future if I don't resolve it

Guybrush T.

sorry, I think it's in the wrond section, I'm opening the thread in the Growing questions area.

Please Admin could you delete this thread? Thank you.

Latest posts

Latest posts