What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

how to obtain a search warrrant?

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dont let your own mind create paranoia.... sort out what is real from what is created in your own head. Growing weed takes a certain temperment...not good for someone who dwells on the negative :) Its good to be really careful ....but just remember ....thinking is creating....dont create yourself a bad situation

G

Babbabud! Very Wise m8. At times I periodicly look out my window, but most the time thats just because Ive smoked a nice bowl ! OtherWise I now all is well, and yes must have a possi out look , then again that comes with no one knowing anything about a grow!!

G

Texas Kid said:
Chop everything, bag it, clean, and start over in a few months.

If you don't know then you really need to chop and clean.

I have had to do it a few times and it's a good exersise for sure, plus it gives you and your old lady, girlfriend, a chance to figure out what you will do in a real bust.

Not worth jail

Tex

The first time I had to do it, my wife finally understood how serious I was about home security. And she felt better for it.

well so far ....i have figured i wasted good c 99 seeds.....ohhhhh welll. i have made a point in the last month to make certain thhat if anyone brings up the subject of pot i tell them i hhave nothing to do with it. in rwality i could pass a drug test right now....went from haveing too much weed to none.lol well i have 15 of reffermans nigerian nightmares that are vegging and ready to go outside. and i also have a 5 space DWC going with five northern lights#9 x bubbleberry that i will be going 12/12 directly from a week of vegging. i want to see what a plant will do with the flowering cycle from day one.

Latest posts

Latest posts