What's new

**WARNING MYCOLOGISTS!!!** Potential Sec. Risk...

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
I think this thread should be stickied. Actually, this thread you auto-pop up once for each member when they sign in. Very important information that every member should know.

peace

G

Jebus crunk! This sort of thing is rife.
If the po po squeeze them sometimes they pop!
This is not going to go down well with his many customers.

He avoids jail by squeeling, but when he walks the streets he is going to have alot of angry cutomers to say the least...

Squeeling to the cops after using your customers to make money is a rotten thing to do..

If anybody here is worried about the po po u should be more worried about their dog :joint: s!!! Yes we all know that they can smell weed on people but what most people dont know is that there is one simple solution to use so they cant smell it. A box made of cedar wood its smell is so strong that dogs cant smell weed through it and x-rays at airports cant tell whats in side it if its just that. I was told this by many friends that are cops and ones that work in jail houses in the usa and they were right. :whip:

Agent420

Fuck Narco Pigs!!!!

Fuck Narco Pigs!!!!

Hey Natty - what about Smart Botanics any info on this site? they seem to sell PF Tech spores but you didnt list them in your intial warning. What about safe sites? Any shroom companies out there good as Seeds Dircect. Any more info would be much appriciated. Peace :wave: :canabis:

Agent420

You Can never be to careful when dealing with government

You Can never be to careful when dealing with government

Thanks for the tips. Hopfully none of these rumors r true. I was accutally lookin in to gettin some spores,and would have gone w pf tech. think i'll wait a while and keep my ears to the ground a bit longer. See if all this hashes out. thanks nattygurl.

deadheadohio

Any thing is possible so just be sure not to give people personal information about yourself. if ordering something that may be used for illegal purposes do not send it to the house where you plan on growing or doing whatever and do not send to any one involved with illegal stuff and do not send to some one real close to you. Some times best friends will turn and snitch to avoid jail . So be careful when selecting a vendor to order from and just use your head snitches can post in forums to ya know

Peace