What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The trump Legacy in Pictures Recap

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
6749f1bf0c96655997ee63ccb01a79cb7c-23-donald-trump-salute.2x.rhorizontal.w710.jpg

Screen-Shot-2019-07-25-at-10.44.48-AM.jpg

H G Griffin

Ugly, bloated, arrogant, and above all, smug.

May your remaining days be full of misery. May you experience some of the pain and suffering you have inflicted on so many innocents in your pursuit of validation, you pathetic worm.
smug-trump.jpg

Last edited:

h.h.

Veteran
Ugly, bloated, arrogant, and above all smug.

May your remaining days be full of misery. May you experience some of the pain and suffering you have inflicted on so many innocents in your pursuit of validation, you pathetic worm.View Image
Looks like he ate Tweety Bird.

H G Griffin

Does anyone have a recent photo of him with no makeup? I think there are 50 year old streetwalkers who wear less paint.:yoinks:

I notice he often didn't bother with the hair dye over the last year, but he always "put on his face".
K49bgnh.jpg

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ugly, bloated, arrogant, and above all, smug.

May your remaining days be full of misery. May you experience some of the pain and suffering you have inflicted on so many innocents in your pursuit of validation, you pathetic worm.View Image

I wish there were a way for him to pay restitution to the 407,000 that lost their lives due to his lame approach of dealing with a pandemic.

Anyway he's in deep shit with legal, financial woes. Karma be with him. May an alligator chomp and drag his leg in the sand pit at Mar-A-Largo.

H G Griffin

I wish there were a way for him to pay restitution to the 407,000 that lost their lives due to his lame approach of dealing with a pandemic.

And Trump so loved the world,
That he sent his only begotten self,
To give his life,
So that we all may live.

^^I seem to recall something like this from the indoctrination into superstition I was forced to undergo as a child.

Trump already has a messiah complex, maybe someone could convince him to go all the way and follow this verse. :hotbounce

armedoldhippy

Veteran
And Trump so loved the world,
That he sent his only begotten self,
To give his life,
So that we all may live.

^^I seem to recall something like this from the indoctrination into superstition I was forced to undergo as a child.

Trump already has a messiah complex, maybe someone could convince him to go all the way and follow this verse. :hotbounce

can i nail him to his cross? we could make good money auctioning off spikes to drive through his hands...;)

mr.brunch

Veteran
looks legit to me. since it is black, the heat it absorbs from the sun will keep border jumping rapists etc from climbing on it, right? lol...:bigeye:

That’s right, and I believe it’s quite sharp.
some people are saying it’s the sharpiest wall in history.
In fact, a lotta people are saying that.

Latest posts

Latest posts