What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP BOGs

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
I was listening to an interview with him on the potcast this moring and was thinking to myself what he was up to these days. Gutted this morning to find out he has passed. Grew out so many of his strains. Sour Bubble, BMR, Bogglegum, all of them amazing. Your legacy lives on in your work friend. Fly high and see you on the other side.

Somatek

I remember his massive plants on OG, truly a legend and always willing to share his knowledge and love of the plant. Bogglegum is still one of my favourite varieties, really wish I didn't lose my mom and was still enjoy his brilliant work. He embodied all the best parts of the canna community and will be sorely missed.

RIP B.O.G.