What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Biden Victory Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

imiubu

Joe wasn’t president when they arrived.
I know I can always count on you my friend, to attempt to obfuscate any opposing opinions.
I dig consistency and determination even when I may not agree with the premise.

growlegal

Veteran
Shame the inauguration wasnt held in Portland,or Seattle.
It would have given The Guard something to do as the domestic terrorism continues, maybe today is the day Joe worries about the taxpayers in these cities instead of stopping deportation of illegal immigrant felons, and inviting more.
F U angel moms.

Well I guess that is better than pardoning war criminals cloaked as former military
Trump was useless

Amynamous

LMBO

All we need do here is change the name from Joe to Don and all those who have been screaming "it was Don's fault!"... he alone made ALL the decisions!!! are shown to be the hypocrites that they are.

It is never the sole decision of the prez. and that is done by design. Otherwise, we'd be residing in a dictatorship rather than a democratic republic.

Can't have it both ways folks.

Cripes, smh.

President Joe literally just moved into the white house and also literally hadn’t even slept slept in his official presidential bed yet, while the national guard en masse has been in DC for well over a week. I am all for holding Joe accountable as appropriate, but the movement of the troops into DC were not ordered by Joe, and their logistical support were coordinated by the capital police. If this is the biggest, boldest bullshit someone can come up with, then i would suggest we are in for a very boring four years(thank goodness).

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I guess that is better than pardoning war criminals cloaked as former military
Trump was useless

I'm thinking of crossing illegally into Canada to commit some heinous crimes , rumor has it Montreal has become a sanctuary city , and will give us a bunch of free shit.

North bound....who's with me

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- ya - looks like the US election is over now - with Biden deemed to be victorious -

- so the fat lady sings -

picture.php

- which brings this thread to a close - thanks to all for participating -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts