What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nilsson's garden: Hawaiian snow Hawaiiana Thai chi destroyer + broadleaf black congo

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yes, I also didn't find grows of ScavDaughter, but it is because it is really wild. and sativa lovers are not used to buy RD varieties. it is only variety like that they have. but I grew his trainwreck x neville´s haze and ghost train haze. and it was top notch. I am very curious about that cambodian genetics, it will be boosted up by neville´s wreck. something similar to laos x mango haze. it will grow crazy at your climate man. very good choice for true sativa hybrid.

Red October

yes, I also didn't find grows of ScavDaughter, but it is because it is really wild. and sativa lovers are not used to buy RD varieties. it is only variety like that they have. but I grew his trainwreck x neville´s haze and ghost train haze. and it was top notch. I am very curious about that cambodian genetics, it will be boosted up by neville´s wreck. something similar to laos x mango haze. it will grow crazy at your climate man. very good choice for true sativa hybrid.

I did find one report on mns website but it was a single plant and it hermied early, hermies don't scare me much and should be expected in these types of lines, maybe new version of kali mist of sorts? That's what I'm hoping for, also seriously considering getting a pack of honolulu haze after ganja 13 post and Hawaiian haze, probably just chasing ghosts again but the mind does wonder.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yeah kalimist has also cambodian origin. it will be different imo. why dont you make hawaiian haze yourself? you have primo haze stock. it could be fun.

Red October

yeah kalimist has also cambodian origin. it will be different imo. why dont you make hawaiian haze yourself? you have primo haze stock. it could be fun.

I think i will in the end, hard to keep those imaginative thoughts away and I always hope something special will be found, the search is exciting!!

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
dont keep them away, but develop them :D for real hawaiian get molokai frost from good gear, and then hit it with some nice haze male. you will thank me later.

Red October

Will be back soon, lost a beloved friend, had some family issues to deal with and taking some time for myself.

I have been sprouting more beans as I feel disillusioned by the literal crap I've subjected myself to smoking with my seed choices.

Red October

The one destroyer showing the purple traits early on is starting to turn purple now as the nights get colder, the growth structure on the destroyer line is simply awesome, looks like I have another one that will finish up around the 10 week mark, she has a more lemon scent so I'm thinking it's more related to the Mexican side and the purple one the columbian side? The other two are more Thai structured and look like they will go on for another month at least putting on more weight.

Attachments

• photo2038117.jpg
    photo2038117.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 23
  • photo2038118.jpg
    photo2038118.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 21
  • photo2038119.jpg
    photo2038119.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 30
  • photo2038120.jpg
    photo2038120.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 22

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
looks good and yield will be plentiful. you will see by smoke if it will be thai enough for you... nothing like pure thai though..

Red October

Agreed man, I got a bit lucky and had a good pheno spread. Got one Mexican, one columbian and some Thai plants, started harvesting the ready ones the last few weeks but exactly as you say they are definitely not pure but they do have such amazing bud structure for how quickly they flower.

The main issue with the line is how quickly tolerance builds up, effects are good and its easy to differentiate between them, the tolerance issue remain unfortunately, takes a few days but it creeps up on you. Going to cross them with the Haze plants and see how they combine, Mac was very kind and left a small amount of bud in the ohaze x thh seed bag and let me just say it was a revelation.

Whatever I was growing in my commercial days was definitely related, I danced for than more than an hour because my body just wanted too!

Mac gave me the saffron that I needed and I'm excited to see how the different combination work out, the Mexican pheno from the destroyer line is superb as far as initial effects go, so I hope I can find something that combines well and deals with the tolerance issues but I'll have to wait and see. Will do a smoke report on all the strains soon, waiting for the last Thai destroyer to finish up to see if there is any improvement regarding tolerance. This pheno grows huge and reaks of mangoes but has been a spreading pm magnet during this grow.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
when you are talking about Mac, he made destroyer x thh. you can ask him how it went...

what about your local seeds, did you pop some?

Red October

I remember reading a few posts on it, I think they used the thai pheno in the cross and it made it very speedy, I'm going to do the same with one of the Thai plants I have but this purple columbian pheno is making me quite excited, it's like a sledgehammer to the head and actually scares me a bit. It's still early days with testing them out but I think she's going to make for good breeding stock. Very heavy yeild and reasonably short flowering which is good as now I'm dealing with a possible split from my wife and I'll most likely have to start selling again as business hasn't been great since lock down started, such is life and I'll try to look for the positives that present themselves.

Screwed up the first batch of durban seeds by overwatering them and not realizing how dimishing outdoor lighting hours affect plants, got one left that's busy recovering but I'm seeing broader leaves than I'd like on something that's meant to be pure durban poison.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
ouch split can be painful. good luck

heavy yield is plus man :D

I see, broader. well it can be still good smoke. but yeah if it is cheese, it is not worth hehe, but how to know it is cheese? :D

Red October

No cheese at least😅 I'll finish it off and see how it smokes, still have some other batches to try out but I'm not too optimistic.

Latest posts

Latest posts