What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kerala Chellakutti

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Sorry I have to ask. Are the forks just labels or do they serve another purpose?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi chilliwilli,

Glad you managed to produce some seeds and that you still keep clones of all of them to make a good sinsemilla cycle with them. Best wishes for the new cycle!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Most probably to differentiate the seed harvest based on the different females and the qualities of each.

Sorry I have to ask. Are the forks just labels or do they serve another purpose?

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Hope i can get that soon

View Image

This is the longest flowering mother khalifa used. 164 days at this pic. Got it from khalifas uk 420 thread. He wrote that she needs 3 more weeks so 185 days of bloom :bow:
Anyone who flowers a sativa for over 6 months should get some kind of award.
Well done, she looks a beauty.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
12 days 11/13

Did top most of them after the first week, the last one today.

picture.php

The pot i use had ka5hz and gt 3.0 polinated with the first run in them so a lot of seedling sprouted. Most of them from gt 3.0.

picture.php

chilliwilli

Waterboy
3 weeks. Over the last week i did top every branch growing under the net. i did a lot of defoliation today

picture.php

3 plants already show some bud formation. Didn't expected that from the description and a long flowering sativa.

picture.php

The surprise seedlings are also topped after the 2. node and defoliated today.

robotwithdreams

Veteran
3 weeks. Over the last week i did top every branch growing under the net. i did a lot of defoliation today

View Image

3 plants already show some bud formation. Didn't expected that from the description and a long flowering sativa.

View Image

The surprise seedlings are also topped after the 2. node and defoliated today.

The ones showing flower development at only 3 weeks are the kerala from clones or other strains?

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Kerala from clone. First try with them was the same. First thought was root restriction and topping worked well.
I'm dev not an expert gowing kerala or indian genetics but i'm very surprised about the fast flower onset with some.

robotwithdreams

Veteran
Kerala from clone. First try with them was the same. First thought was root restriction and topping worked well.
I'm dev not an expert gowing kerala or indian genetics but i'm very surprised about the fast flower onset with some.

Fortunately, you got the cutting and are able to give it another shot. Im really looking forward to seeing how your kerala continues to flower out. Thanks for posting.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Hi folks 5 weeks. I got 4 fems in full bloom mode with little stretch in the last 2 weeks and 3 fems starting to bloom with strech still going on.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php