What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Papua New Guinea

riddly

hey Azure have sent you a pvt message. Don't know if i succeeded and if you got it. Let me know. Cheers

B

back_woods

azure

how is the clone doing. any updates on her ? watching with interest

Buckeyebandit

The dirty south with sub-tropic climate should provide a nice environment for these outdoors in March stay tuned

Thanks brother

picture.php

riddly

Have you bought these seeds (PNG) on Seedbay? I haven't been able to find them for weeks. Just wondering if they have sold them out or if they have't been put up on the bay yet (?)

B

beanz

i,ve seen pounds of authentic PNG gold , came almost like a cob cure ....compressed bricks of golden chocolate flowers , tasted sweet to smoke and smell .

MadMac

far beyond driven...
well done Azure!
good to see your grows :)
very nice species you have... keep em!
all the best
M.:tiphat:

riddly

Oh Azure thanks for this update and pic.
Love the descrption words.
Does it male you smile and have the giggles too?

Azure

Oh Azure thanks for this update and pic.
Love the descrption words.
Does it male you smile and have the giggles too?

My friend said he and his buddy took two hits of the PNG and then went to a bar. My friend said his high was great while his buddy was unable to speak for 2 hours because of extreme anxiety while at the bar.
So, I suppose it could make you smile or get you freaked out. :nono:

Sachiel

Hey Azure,

did you keep seeds of the autoflowering pheno? Would be interesting to see if that trait appears in the F1/F2 as well! That would be an amazing breeding tool!

bajode5

Hi bro, very intersting strain. I imagine it is a sativa. Here I stay to see how everything goes.

romanoweed

Hey @Azure, i already asked you about the Autoflowering Qualities you found in some Papua Phenos.
I wanna know if this went trought till end of flowering? Did you keep them over 12 Hours all the way trough till the End?