What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reeferman Genetics Tester thread......

I don't know how Reef can recall all the genetics and each ones specific growth features like he does, that's scary if you think of the volume of plants he has grown! I just smoked some Wakeford yesterday and whoever grew it out did an amazing job with it, but who knows if it was wakeford. the buds tasted like a mix of pine tree and lemon fuel pretty much a indica hammer

CoCoSativas

I don't know how Reef can recall all the genetics and each ones specific growth features like he does, that's scary if you think of the volume of plants he has grown! I just smoked some Wakeford yesterday and whoever grew it out did an amazing job with it, but who knows if it was wakeford. the buds tasted like a mix of pine tree and lemon fuel pretty much a indica hammer

I'm kinda a weed dork too I can tell you what my shit tasted like, where I got it, and sadly what position each strain held in my room. I guess when you are plant obsessed that's just what it is. I can describe eveer plant structure, bud structure, overall appearance everything...

Listening to reef is strait history. You can tell the man is devoted. I could only wish to one day get there. You know though passion is everything you never know where it will take you take it from me doors open every day

CoCoSativas

You are the fucking bomb dude. I gotta get a printout of reefs logo for being the pics damn I never thought.

Way to keep taking it to the next level. You and I are all over innovation lately

Golden Tree

Lolo....respects friend..

Updates....

5 Petrolia Headstash germinated...100% on these...

These are some seeds....I'm VERY VERY excited for!!!

And here are the equally killer sounding....

Lemon Larry OG X Hash Plant...

Germinated 10 healthy robust seeds...and two of the poor cracked beans......all germinated....but one may be a runt....watching...;)

Here they are....

And the Jihadi Kush....Doubled in 24hrs after receiving some straight R/O water and mycorrhizae....

Updates O coming soon....

Be well you awesone dudes....

Respects

GT

CoCoSativas

Lolo....respects friend..

Updates....

5 Petrolia Headstash germinated...100% on these...

[URL=http://www.dayzeddesigns.com/images/2ua05bire6ncg96ba9br_thumb.jpg]View Image[/URL]

These are some seeds....I'm VERY VERY excited for!!!

And here are the equally killer sounding....

Lemon Larry OG X Hash Plant...

Germinated 10 healthy robust seeds...and two of the poor cracked beans......all germinated....but one may be a runt....watching...;)

Here they are....

[URL=http://www.dayzeddesigns.com/images/zxxmp10h4t4y0mth4555_thumb.jpg]View Image[/URL]

And the Jihadi Kush....Doubled in 24hrs after receiving some straight R/O water and mycorrhizae....

Updates O coming soon....

Be well you awesone dudes....

Respects

GT

Oh you devil I'm so envious you thought up the backing pic! Super work brother.

Getting fucking rowdy with our seed pops lately. What's next hmmmmmm? I can't compete with you for room for the looks of things, but that's ok just about to hang more lights...

Hell maybe I'll throw down some spare fems for filler. I have enough I can use and not regret not cloning. Should have put them down sooner but oh well

Golden Tree

Lolol!

Thanks dudes....

I'm soooo excited for you Helios....please let me know when you start those.....AWESONE STUFF!

Can't wait for that....

Coco in da house!

Respects friends....

Little more Reef magic....

Here is a smaller kept....Reeferman Orange Peako Cambodian.....my keeper and BELOVED SSH Dom pheno.....

15 weeks...ish...

Down in a day or two...

Smells like......orange zest.....and so fresh!

Be well friends....

Thanks Reeferman!

Golden Tree

Have several at the moment.....my wife made me SWEAR...to NEVER run out of her again....it's been a long 15 weeks!

Life improves with her in the personal Headstash jar....

When it's low ......or even more scary....out....

You feel like Rudy Huxtable...(Cosby show)....when she has to put away her summer dress in fall.....lolo....(terrible GT)...you even do the sad dance....

I'll just post pics....yikes!