What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reeferman Genetics Tester thread......

Golden Tree

Well HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOO Most AWESOME ICMAGGERS!!!!

Your friendly neighbourhood Golden Tree here......

I'm beyond excited and honored to be providing a very long running Reeferman tester/genetics thread....(THANK YOU Reeferman.....:)..)

Reeferman Authentic Tester Thread....

I will be displaying the work of the very talented Reeferman.....testers....etc..

I am so very grateful!

First up in our series...

A real future heavy weight....

JIHADI KUSH.......;)

Seeds were just germinated today....

Stay posted great dudes....

Dozens of tester strains will be displayed here.....don't miss it!!!

Well I'll be back tonight with a list of testers you can expect to see here...and it's constantly growing!

Look out friends!!!

Respects...LOVE...GREAT vibes...

Be oh soooo bloody well....

GT

Golden Tree

Jihadi Kush seeds are germinating in Rapid Rooters....

The Journey begins.....:)

I'm really going to put some heart and soul into this Jhiadi run...and of course into this tester thread.....

Something's Being tested with LOVE........

Jihadi Kush....Sour Pink....Petrolia Headstash S1s....FVBB X Mango Haze....Sweet Pink Grapefruit Indica...Accidental Haze...BB X SPGI...Bubba X Harmony...Golden Temple Kush S1s....Kodiak Gold...Burning Bush....Lemon Larry X Hash Plant...

And many others......

So please friends...as always join me on this MOST FANTASTIC journey...

Love respects

GT

I'll be updating this thread and The Jihadis progress Sunday...but will be checking in often....

Be well....

Golden Tree

Thanks buddy......I myself am VERY excited for these Jihadis as well.....REEF said they are exceptional in everyway...��

Here is a little info on the Jihadi Kush.....

The Jihadi kush is an outstanding new Hybrid between an elite kush strain that recently made the journey from Pakistan to Canada and our award winning Nepalese Male used to breed willie Nelson , I can't say enough about the Pak 1 used in this Hybrid its very very much like the Pink kush right down to the Pink Hairs and raw old school kush smell and taste .

Except its very early outdoors and ultra high yielding on very small frames .
This is my #1 Choice for outdoor kush cultivation plants finish in Early to mid sept , Plants at 4' tall pack on 5-6 OZ and more of Indoor quality flowers that are greasy with resin .

The Nepalese helped to reduce the leafy hash plant structure , although we found that the plants looked much harder to trim than they were on the pure pak 1 as single fingered leaves protrude out of well defined hard buds structure once they are knocked back its not hard to trim , again much like pink kush .
If you are planning a commercial outdoor venture and want to come to market with extreme quality before everyone else this is a ideal plant , the potency is every bit as strong as OG or Even the Airborne g13 a amazing plant .

(Reeferman Seeds 2015)

Be well good dudes

Respects..LOVE

GT

gorilla ganja

Hey Golden Tree,
Another exciting grow from you to watch. Pulling up a chair for this one. Reeferman recommended Jihadi Kush for me as a good candidate to grow up north as it's supposed to be an early finisher. I think he mentioned that to keep it in veg it needs 20-22 hrs of light. Anyway looking forward to watching you grow this strain out.
Best of luck
Peace GG

helios212

ooooohhh damnit GT , I whish I could visit ya to smell up all these strains !!

Jihadi Kush .. Burning bush ( nice strain description aswell ) , FVBB cross ( omg Im somewhat jeallous ;) ) and BB X SPGI (the sweettooth recipe ? ) another thread I have to check daily it seems =)

*takes seat on the sofa*

CoCoSativas

Haha in early. Whooooo go reefs testers. We can all party it up in each others threads.

I'm liking rapid rooters too, but usually use coco. I'll be trying rapid rooters for the ogs they keep dampening off so I'm not popping ogs like that anymore

Zapadra

Haha in early. Whooooo go reefs testers. We can all party it up in each others threads.

I'm liking rapid rooters too, but usually use coco. I'll be trying rapid rooters for the ogs they keep dampening off so I'm not popping ogs like that anymore

:laughing: I'll head over :biggrin::biggrin: Nothing from me. Yet.... Lets get on the horn to the wife :dance013::dance013:

CoCoSativas

:laughing: I'll head over :biggrin::biggrin: Nothing from me. Yet.... Lets get on the horn to the wife :dance013::dance013:

I'm always happy to have more folks kicking it in mine. Mines a yap fest I like to talk but I just updated. They look nice for being about halfway through.

I'll put up a nice clean one in this section when I'm all done. Until then I'm running it my usual style and yakking away

nabzter

Taking a seat and tucking into the popcorn. Can't wait for the trailor to end and the show to begin :yay:

Golden Tree

Lololol...

So excited to have you all join me for this sexy thread....

Please fellas...drop by often....;)

FVBB....Fraser Valley Blueberry....

Be well you awesome dudes

Respects

GT

helios212

Coba , that should be the Fraser Valley Blueberry if Im correct , I belive reef mentioned the best BB he ever had ? or something like that ;-)

Coba

Veteran
thanks for that fellas... that cross sounds great! I didn't know reeferman was back in action. congrats.

CoCoSativas

Coba , that should be the Fraser Valley Blueberry if Im correct , I belive reef mentioned the best BB he ever had ? or something like that ;-)

The valley is so beautiful. The Fraser river is the bomb. You can ride some pretty badass water and go gold panning in it after!

CoCoSativas

Sounds wonderful! I'll be sure to remember to try see it when I visit! :woohoo::woohoo:

Are you in canada?

I don't live in bc but have spent alot of time out there. ALOT I live close...

The entire province is beautiful. I love vancouver it's my favorite place on earth

Zapadra

Are you in canada?

I don't live in bc but have spent alot of time out there. ALOT I live close...

The entire province is beautiful. I love vancouver it's my favorite place on earth

Na. Faaaaar away... But my wife lives on the East Coast and I'd like to make the move too. Just need to land a job first... It's difficult money-wise to emigrate from here. But I'm planning a holiday visit :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts