What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hush's 3x3 tent - 400w SCROG - Northern Skunk

I

Irish_traveller

hey hush
glad i just found your grow before flip your plants look great

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Day 6. Still tucking and weaving:

GQ7xgmz.jpg

how long do you flower yer northern skunk?...i've got some that are on wk 8 and theyre not even close to finished.some vigorous plants they grow fast.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
This cut goes about 9 weeks. When I grew out the seed pack there were phenos that went 12 weeks though. I selected for a quicker finisher.

Excited to see the outcome. I'm running a 3x3 as well with a 400w. In 5 gal hydro buckets only difference.

What do your temps stay at? And are you expecting a pound out of the 400??

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
There is an air conditioner in the shed where this tent is, so the temps stay nice and cool all the time. About 76F lights on, and ~60F lights off. I would love to say that I'm expecting a pound, but I can't. I do think it's possible, and I won't be surprised if it happens, but my actual goal is more like 10-12 ounces.

10-12 ozs???? Damn! I need to get myself a bigger setup...my last plant only gave me 5.6 grams lol

(Not as bad as it sounds....it was only 1 budsicle)....but still.....

Anyways, looking dank as always hush! Any foresight on what strain/strains is/are up next?

There is an air conditioner in the shed where this tent is, so the temps stay nice and cool all the time. About 76F lights on, and ~60F lights off. I would love to say that I'm expecting a pound, but I can't. I do think it's possible, and I won't be surprised if it happens, but my actual goal is more like 10-12 ounces.

Oh nice. Mine gets about 79.6 and 64 lights off. Your quite far ahead of me so will be nice to see outcome! But there looking very nice:)

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
10-12 ozs???? Damn! I need to get myself a bigger setup...my last plant only gave me 5.6 grams lol

(Not as bad as it sounds....it was only 1 budsicle)....but still.....

Anyways, looking dank as always hush! Any foresight on what strain/strains is/are up next?

I was hoping to have some mother plants ready to give me some cuts to put in the 4x4 tent which will be harvested in the next week and a half, but that didn't pan out, so I guess I will probably be starting some seeds. I think I will pop my Kush x NL F2s and try to select for a new mom. But that's for the 4x4 tent. This one will be another 2 months before the next round, so I might be able to get my mother plants back on track by then. I would like to do another round of Sweet Skunk.

This cut goes about 9 weeks. When I grew out the seed pack there were phenos that went 12 weeks though. I selected for a quicker finisher.
i've got 4 ns in 1 gal smartpots under a bare bulb 1000 watter.. 2 are short and compact and2 are tall and slim.tryin to figure out if growin conditions had anything to do with that disparity..they're lookin like 10 weekers to me.

jump /injack

Veteran
Hush, you said that your 3x3 was your favorite, who made it if I may ask? That seems like the perfect size for me, you seem to be happy with it, would a 600 watt work in it? Growing some SS now and hitting some NS both Peaks. We're on the same wave length. Have never done the screen, watching closly.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Hush, you said that your 3x3 was your favorite, who made it if I may ask? That seems like the perfect size for me, you seem to be happy with it, would a 600 watt work in it? Growing some SS now and hitting some NS both Peaks. We're on the same wave length. Have never done the screen, watching closly.

It's a Secret Jardin DR90. And yes, I think a 600 would be perfect for this sized tent. In fact, I think what I'm eventually going to do is run two of these side by side with a 600 in each one, running on a flip-flop. Then I'll get rid of the 1000 watter as I won't need it anymore.

It's a Secret Jardin DR90. And yes, I think a 600 would be perfect for this sized tent. In fact, I think what I'm eventually going to do is run two of these side by side with a 600 in each one, running on a flip-flop. Then I'll get rid of the 1000 watter as I won't need it anymore.

600 are very nice in them. But why not run the 1000 watt? I noticed when I push cold air into my tent with the 600 it gets pretty cold. But with the 1000 watt stays perfect. Not sure temps of your air coming in but mines about 10-15 degrees Fahrenheit from outdoors

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
That's something to think about. I could try the 1000 in a 3x3 and see how that works out.

Latest posts

Latest posts