What's new

Post you security tip?

Some tips,

#1 Don't speak on the cellphone about it, no sensitive words either

#2 Don't have baggies lying around in the house, specially if you don't sell

#3 If your selling use rubber gloves to pack your bagies and avoid having baggies/scales in the same house you grow

#4 Best advice in the pack, don't sell your stash, smoke it all!! ;)

Drive sober. So many peeps I know who have been busted for bud were driving with alcohol in their system. If they hadn't been drinking and driving they wouldn't have ever attracted the unwanted attention they got.

70s_PotHead

JustSayGrow said:
Get a BadAss Dog, even cops respect them :p

You mean like this one
HARV_2.jpg

:canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis:

70s :cool:

kid creole

1)deliver...
2)try to only break one law at a time i.e smokin a jay when drivin:have your seatbelt on...the gods of chance look down on the overly cocky
3) move around : if you keep movin they wont be able to build a a case against you.(unless you allredy fuked up)
4) pretend like your in communist soviet union and the kgb can do anything they want to you. because guess what.... post patriot act america is not that diffrent
KID

DO NOT EVER TELL ANYONE ABOUT YOUR GROW!!!!

NEVER EVER, EVER Tell anyone!!!!! PLEASE, PLEASE keep yourselves safe.

I can not emphasize that enough. Not even close friends that are fellow growers. If anyone knows that you are growing you are susceptible to being caught.

I will share an experience of mine. 4 years ago I had this experience and it was not pleasant. Quite possible one of the worst times of my life. Here it is.....

I have been growing for 10 years or so. I had a friend that was also a grower. He had grown for almost as long as myself. We had been very tight, shared growing knowledge and obviously compared buds. I would have considered him to be a very good friend. I had known him for over 20+ years. He got busted. He got busted in a big way. He got nailed with 100+ plants 15+ lbs. of grass stashed in his house. He got busted with all of the things that would go along with a fairly substantial grow operation he had, lights, scales, nutes, hydro system, soil, hash, lots of paraphenalia, bongs, etc. Anyway, in order to save his ass he ratted me out. When he ratted me out he did not figure on his wife having a moral center. She was also a friend of mine as well as my wifes. She placed a phone call to my wife soon after they took my ex-friend, her husband away to jail to let us know that he was busted and the cops were interogating him he gave us up to save his ass.

So that night I went to my grow operation to get to work right away on taking the whole thing down. It took quite a while to dismantle and pack up and destroy what I had in the works. I had to find a place to store my stuff and then I had to take all of my stash out of my house and move it to another spot. I had to totally clense my house. No bongs, no seeds, no stems, no ashes, no roaches, no hash stash no nothing!!! I hired a cleaning service first thing the next moring to clean my grow location as well as my house. Truely a major pain in the ass to take care of it all. The next evening the police arrived at my home. Warrant in hand. They thought they were so slick. God I hate LEO, they truly are the scum bags of the earth. The said that they knew I had a growing operation and they had a search warrant for my house. They also had a warrant for the address for my growing operation and were conducting the search at the same time they were at my house. I was elated to let let them into my house. I knew I had nothing not even an old stem or a roach at my house. When they started looking around they began to realize that I had been tipped off. They were really PISSED off.

I know I was followed by an undercover for the next month or so. I also know that they pulled all of my old electric records for my house as well as my grow location. They pulled my phone records as well as my bank records. They tried to come back at me with those records to get me to explain why I used so much electricity. They wanted to know about every little cash deposit I had made at my bank(of which there were a few but never more than a hundred or so dollars, easily explained) They tried to get me to slip up anyway that they could. They were convinced that they were going to catch me.

I had to keep my growing operation shut down for almost a year before I felt comfortable enough to start back up again. When I did start back up I did so with only a few plants so it would be just a misdemeanor. The whole experience taught me a huge lesson.

The whole point of my post is that if you are growing, I truely believe that you can trust no one with the knowledge that you are growing. I thought I had a true friend, I mean we had talked before about what would happen if one of us got busted and we always said that we would never narc on each other. Well, I found out the hard way.

NEVER TRUST ANYONE!!!!!! thanks for letting me share.

70s_PotHead

Man that really sucks to have a true friend rat you out, so were you ever able to confront you friend about what happened and why he did what he did?

70s

G

iluvtogrow.. that is one heck of a story... I have often imagined hubby and me, having to tear everything down in a big huge hurry because someone found out... I am so glad that the wife called you and that you took steps to prevent your ass being in trouble.... I am SO with you, about DON'T tell anyONE!!!....
Justsaygrow, I am not so sure about the dog thing, I have heard of cops killing dogs during busts??? :confused: I would hope that no one would depend on there beloved animal to protect them from the police... just sayin'

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
Drive sober. So many peeps I know who have been busted for bud were driving with alcohol in their system. If they hadn't been drinking and driving they wouldn't have ever attracted the unwanted attention they got.

Also, keep your stickers on your car (inspection, regestration ect..) current.And make sure all your lights, trun signals, ect.. are working properly.I got busted once and the only reason I got pulled over is becouse my one of my licence plate lights was out.

Last edited:
70's Pothead-
I have seen him a few times but I have never confronted him. At the time I wanted to break his legs and teach him a lesson but I thought better of that course of action and now just look back on the experience and not only breathe a sigh of relief but actually laugh at it a bit becasue he went to jail for 2 years. He went to jail and I got to keep my freedom and eventually got to get back to growing.
Peace :canabis:

Joemutt1978

I saw these at Wally World yesterday, but I got mine last year.

They are for christmas lights outside, when you want to turn them on without going outside.

I now have full remote control over my growroom, one touch of a button and everything is shut off, another touch, everything is back on, never left the couch! I had people go in my room to use the internet, I turned off the grow before they walked in my room from across the house, and when they were done, I cut it back on, they never had any idea. I can use it outside too.

Here it is for only $10

Lucky420

wow, iluvtogrograss that is one HELL of a story. Glad you got through that unscathed(sp?). Seriously your story should be sticked at the top of this forum. That story just shows us all that you should tell noone, not even who you consider your best most trustworthy friend.

Latest posts

Latest posts