What's new

Post you security tip?

Scarface

I thought if everybody posted one security tip it would be cool.

#1) Don't tell anyone that doesn't need to know.

Chronage

Scholastic Warrior
#1) Don't tell anyone.

#2) If you're taking bud anywhere, don't be high while it's on you. (I.E. in the car)

Satans pal

Good thread!!!!!!

Good thread!!!!!!

If you do take bud with you in the car, know your stash spots. Not where to put it if your stopped, but when you leave the place your at. Like under the dash, and some cars have molded head liners, they pull down just enough to put something up there. I have been stopped before like that and they searched the car and found nothing. Know your outs.:D

POLICE CANNOT SEARCH YOUR MAIL!

if you have some in the car have it in the trunk, sealed so it doesn't smell and have the box labeled as it is about to be put in the mailbox.

1) Never have seeds or equipment delivered to your grow house.
2) Never let cops into your house, for any reason short of murder.
3) Take a taxi/bus/friends car to your hydro store.
4) Don’t buy or sell weed/drugs.
5) Be nice to your neighbors.
6) Don’t be a dumbass.

Forfingoz

G

Always be aware of which way the wind is blowing when lighting up in public. You could be blazing 5 feet from someone and they would'nt know if they are upwind.

Blatant

G

I have a good one...

Don't fucking brag to your buddies about how great the weed you grow is....

1) you either have a lifelong mooch who looks to you for free buds

2) you'll get in a fight with one and they will sell you out.

I prefer to have 1 or 2 close grower buddies who have the same things in common. A fellow grower will never rat you out.

G

i know its been said but it cant be said enough...

dont show anyone

dont have roomates

dont get drunk and tell a bar full of people (ya ive seen it done b4)

dont give second chances to people youre worried about - theyll do it again

dont answer your door if it reeks like buds

know ALL your rights and dont be stupid

70s_PotHead

Rule#1 Never tell anyone about your grow that you dont trust with your freedom.

Rule#2 Never forget rule number one :bashhead:

70s :cool:

Never tell anyone period. If you don't have to. If you do have to You Are Trusting This Person With Your Life. Prison is a life threatening situation. Telling someone you grow puts them at risk too. At least in the US. And as an after thought. Run a tight grow. Keep your electric safe and proper. Keep a clean environment. Burning down the house and/or compromising other peoples safety, in any way, is not cool.

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
and if you have to have someone come in for repairs or termite treatment (as in my case) take your grow compleatly down and hide it.And find out where they need to inspect befor they come out to your home. When I refinanced my house I had to have an inspection done(for an appraisal,which I did not know:confused:) I had to hide all my plants in the car (5 flowering c99's). and park in an unocupied house's driveway. They didn't even look in that room.

G

For your friend's security, never keep the addresses of other growers. If you have it on your computer, delete it. If you have it in an address book, burn it. You can always ask for it again if you need it.

Pactivist

I agree with maddog99 and JustSayGrow, got a few of the most important security tips ever right there. and I would like to add, keep all growing and smoking supplies out of sight! that one unexpected knock, could turn your world upside down. all it takes is a pair of nosey eyes seeing that roach you forgot.
peAce all pacT.

Latest posts

Latest posts