What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

Mrpiston38

hey T ty for the update, I had a dream about ur predicament. I would think since ur running 8k (7k atm) u could use 2 "vortex" fans per side or every 2 lights a fan in line, and u could easly keep those hoods cool. do u have a place to rout the exhaust out ur spot? and yea if u cant atm just make sure u alternate the light thats out so it doesnt affect one patch of plants too bad. the seeds that will get germed are Sweet tooth, bubble gum, g13Xhashplant, and strawberry cough. If my genetics produce any fems for the guy ill be also getting cuttings of my gens to also have them growing. stop by if u havent, new thread is in my sig. always nice to see u and K killin it, and i was thinkin since i cant be in fuckem, i can make my own lol it would be fuckow... U know the first part but the OW would be outwest lol.
keep it safe and green homie

Mr.P

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Yo Tona how you been brother?? I hope all is well. You room is look great just like I remember. Take care and Ill try to keep coming back. Cheers

Hovz

wow nicely done bro do you take care of all those by yourself? this must be like a full time job, what do u do about bugs, how often do u water the 3 gallons. I got 14 plants in 3 gallons under 1k and i thought it was a pain in the ass to water them lol. Nice job K+ bro. Im still fucking with shitty genetics tho i ordered up 2 packs of blockhead f2s so im hoping to find a nice pheno.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
boom-wattup homie...thanks main..ya im psyched to see them legs on tht little cutting of the luc og too.
a.o has about 2 weeks left estimated.
peace-T-

bho-thank bro,them sfd grow like a dream.
peace-T-

rataid-wassup yo,im glad ur diggin the thread.the fun is just startin.
peace-T-

Aerou-wattup big dawg,hope ur o.d season is treating you well,im sorry to say i havnt been in ur thread lately this yr,but i see it in ur siggy so i will make my way there in a sec.
thanks for stoppin thru w the good vibes yo.
peace-T-

cork-no worries bruh,idk if ya missed it but i put a pic up of the leafs for ya.
peace -T-

cob-wattup broski,good to see ya as always :friends:
the A.O is good smoke bro.shes tasty as hell w a citrucy hazy type taste.depending where u take her at she can get a little racy...in the write up in the strains guide on here ,i think itsays to look for the other pheno,the sat leaning one....i really aint been a sat guy ever yet so this girl is better suited for me....not sayin i wouldnt love a good sativa just saying i havnt had much in my grow,and have never smoked any tht really wow'd me YET...taken at 60-65 days she is heady and pretty gluey and somewhat creative at the same time...idk if tht makes sense???
hope tht ramble kinda answered ur question,sorry this sfd has me higher then eagle feet. :D
peace-T-

OrganicO-thanks man im trying to get this area dialed....really appreciate the kind words.
peace-T-

mr.piston-ryt on man sounds like ur gettin all ur ducks in a row and got ur planned mapped out.good vibes on the upcoming adventure.ill make sure to slide thru ur thread here in a sec homie.
i think they have a group for the out west dudes on here already aint there???
i could be wrong.
peace-T-

sublime-wattup homie,good to see you too yo.thanks for droppin in....we will be here when ya have time to stop thru again,for the mean time hit this dank homie....*spark*
peace-T-

Hovz-wattuuuuuuup my friend,thanks for the good vibes....ya i take care of them all myself,no room for 2 chefs in the same kitchen :D
it does get to be a little bit of wrk sometimes but its a labor of love ya kno.as for bugs,i havnt had any problems in the new areas yet,if i see mites i hit tht ass w avid,i have no time to watch them spread like wildfire thru my veg room while i try numerous other tactics tht holds them at bey at best...nukem and be done w it imo...in flower i will do what i got to do to keep them controlled...water w neem etc,ive even went thru my flower room w scotch tape wrapped around my hand leaf by leaf gettin as many as them fuckers as i could w out sprayin or damaging my buds,pita btw...then get it emptied out and clean the room w bleach and whatever else...i have sticky traps hangin on the walls down at the pot level,you would be shocked at how many gnats and little flying fuckers you see stuck to them in no time at all....other then tht i just try to keep a clean area.....bro seems like them agent oranges are beggin for water/feed every dayum day.im hopin when i get this exhaust in play tht will take it down a notch.but on average its been every other day the whole room is workin me for feed and TLC stakes all tht good chit.ive been seriously contimplating a drip system.hope tht answered ur questions.
peace-T-

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whatup T ! im in ! loox like u gon b havin a NICE xmas! new spot loox killa....im jealous... keep on rockin shit out like u do...fuck what dem hoes say, do dis till ya old n grey 4 real! ill b peepn, keep us entertained!

P

Peat

hash it or ash it,either way it aint gonna go to waste ;)

W000t! :headbange

Fucking another great grow Tona! :respect:

:listen2: BTW, I love my new "mini-blind plant tags"! :thank you:
(I knew not to throw em away!)
(Or anything else...but that's another thread...) :redface:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
t thats alot of handwatering. what ive done in past grows and what i will do again my next round probably is run drippers to every site and hook it up to a pump and a barrel and instead of running them on timers just go down and plug it up for 5- 10 mins. im sure your aware of this advanced tactic, just wanted to say worked great for me, hurts my back to be handwatering alot. and in the event of a babysitter of some sort makes it more troublefree... i feel alot better about taking long weekends during the full swing.

ps - congrats on rooting that flowering cut. and the blinds thing is a great idea. waste not want not. do they stand up to hid better than regular white tags?

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lil weezy-wattup pimpin,glad to see ya made it to the spot.ryt on bro,im tryin to make it happen yo.grab a seat,should be a fun ride.
peace-T-

peat-fasheeeezy brother,the plants do all the growin,i just get to take care of them :D
im tryin to keep the girls happy,thats the only way this is gonna be fun,if the plants are happy.....and glad u like the blind tags,i cant lie,i seen that somewhere on here quite a few years ago and been runnin w it ever since....glad it worked out for you too
peace-T-

nameless-word yo,its alot of watering,i been thinkin about drippers.right now i use a garden hose hooked to a sub pump,and mix the nutes in a rubbermaid garbage can.a friend of mine does water like how u described but i dont think all his plants get as healthy as eachother imho,seems like the ones down the line,the last to get the water to them always look like shit,not just bad,but like shit compared to the rest of his room.he says the systems runnin the same but idk,somethins off to me when i look at his room,the plants get worse lookin down the line after like the 5th plant.he has 4 rows of 7 so like 8 of his plants are always runts.i have a babysitter tht knows what to do,ive taught him a thing or two,so i usualy dont have a problem in tht area....ya tht cut has my hopes up for sure.the blinds work the bomb,idk how they stand up to it over years but,they never fade before the runs over if thats what u mean....i usualy dont use them twice,they so cheap it dont matter.go to the $ store get a cheap set of white blinds for 3 bux,cut about 600 or more tags off it lol then when u need more spend 3 more bux.easy peezy bruh.
peace-T-

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
had to get the ol foot in the door....mb homie.....havent had the time...but better late than never right?....ttul..peas

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ryt on money,always save a spot for ya brother :friends:
looks like u picked the right time,botta drop a lil photo spready right quick.
peace-T-

ok so today i temporarily fixed my heat issues when all lights are fired up...since i need a 8 to 6 in adaptor in order to fire up my 8 inch fan and try to get the heat w that,what i did was just cool the two lights tht are causing the issue.this is just until i can get to home depot and get the stuff i need to get the hoods cooled or whatever im gonna do....agent oranges at day 44 sfd's at 31 days....

ill start w a couple veg shots,i wont be showin veg again till they are lollipopped and x planted in a week or so...

moms, cloner ,and some cups of cheese
picture.php

ghani x chem d,chem double d,mofo,ersb,and bubba
picture.php

sfd's,in the back,31 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

agent orange,44 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

FFA

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

a coule room shots...

if u look u can see the duct for the 2 hoods tht i cooled to get the heat in check when rollin at full steam...

picture.php

picture.php

sorry about the hps glow...peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol dont i know it bro...its fun tho really who dont love to be challenged ya know...itts just a matter of taming this one and gettin in the groove before i can try to go bigger ;)
shouldnt take too long,especialy if i get me some drippers,then id be smooth sailin.
thanks for poppin thru broski.
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
this thread must suck,spread like tht and 1 response....thread dead.
peace-T-

Mrpiston38

na homie its not dead i have been busy as fuck, but i always love ur shit dawg, go check out my spot, got it over half done and i posted some pics of my new stash/piece :) dont kill it homie i wana know what happens + how much did that 8th 1000 increase the heat? glad u got it in check to get them all fired up and running. ur spot is always legit and +rep if i could give it :) stasy safe and green

Mr.P

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
those sfd's are starting to stack nicely!
room looks real dope.
cool out holmes,
new thread, new address.
takes awhile before people stroll thru, keep the faith :D

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shits lookin real good in here bruh.

Props on all the hard work it must be. Do you ever have time to just chill and look at the ladies? Seems like that's all i do. But I only have 9 girls. . .

:tiphat: