What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My organic collection of nuggetry

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well if you were a microbrew and some big company stole your beer, outsold you locally and put you out of business.

and yea stoned lol.

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
Pretty plants....I'm not so easy on my girls and I suck at taking pix.
There are no secrets....stick around and dig through this forum.
We all have our own methods,but secrets....come on now.

V

vonforne

Secrets......hahahahahahaha Read around like CC1 said. We have some of the foremost Compost Tea experts in the house for years now. And we have tried everything is teaas around here. Not to mention soil building which is part of it also.

Nice looking plants. You might find something here to help you improve the next crop.

V

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Very nice budz. Not sure why everyone's trippin on your secrets thats your prerogative, free country.
And with all the experience here, we don't need em anyway.
Do what you do bro, and don't mind the haters.

Secrets......hahahahahahaha Read around like CC1 said. We have some of the foremost Compost Tea experts in the house for years now. And we have tried everything is teaas around here. Not to mention soil building which is part of it also.

Nice looking plants. You might find something here to help you improve the next crop.

V

^^No Joke!!

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
the "Secret" Now maybe everyone can remain calm and stop talking about this shit? We are all in this for the love of organics and i'm already tired of this talk about secrets and all this shit! Here is the compost tea recipe: per 5gallon bucket.
-3oz's "Roots Organics, Trinity" as an activator
-4 cups worm castings
-2 cups nitro bat guano
-2 cups high phos bat guano
-3 tbls soluble kelp
-1/2 cup azomite
-1/2 cup glacial rock dust

Tea Instrucitions: Add water and let circulate for at least 24hours to 48 hours. It can be used to suppliment any regular feeding program, and will increase microbial activity in your soil or soilless mix.

V

vonforne

What temps are you running those teas at?

Are you running nutrient teas or just straight CT?

V

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
What temps are you running those teas at?

Are you running nutrient teas or just straight CT?

V
Room temp. btwn 60 and 68 degrees. Works amazing for all stages of growth. I put more of the high phos guanos in their for flowering, but only an additional cup, while still using the budswell guano/kelp/earthworm casting extracts. The "Budswell" only runs at about 50ppm and you can really toss it in their! Peace and thanks for all replys. Stagger

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol calm down lee were just giving you guff for no reason. all in good fun, hopefully no harm done on your end.

this bowls for you.

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Secrets are Fine..

Secrets are Fine..

a beer recipe is a bit different than a growing method. a beer can be mass produced and sold local to you and screw you with your own shit. a growing method cant do that.

is that your ACT brewer in the last pic?

Yes they can.. I used to grow For one if not the biggest underground Cannabis company in Florida... and we never let our secrets out. why... because some would try to do what you did... and some tried.. but many got busted... all over the news.....just search for biggest bust georgia to Florida...
All our stuff was top notch flushed and went all over the place... lots of you have smoked it. In fact many of my cuttings are being grown in 500+ light shows.
Some workers that worked for the company for a couple of years and made their little $... eventually shit got in their brain and would offer large amount of cash to buy the "Company" they where fired immediately for disrespect and stupidity.... when everything their learn came from you and they wanna know everything you do to make your buds look the best possible... and then they go mass produce it... you'll be pissed I would... maybe not because you change the Local Commercial High grade cannabis for everyone to enjoy ;) even you if you wish to take part.

I been donating to dispensaries.. and first thing they wanna know after they buy is how is grown and if they can get some cuttings....
I tell em nope took me many years to learn what I have and cuttings of this strain aren't for anyone (unless i truly like the person) I wont give em my stuff... or my secrets
I worked damn hard since 15 years old and invested in myself.... to give some prick my everything...... not you guys on Icmag I love all of you and would tell you whatever haha!!!:wave:
If you have respect for the herb then your good.
all the best just smoked some acid (from Paradise seeds) not the Lsd from lol sorry about all that ^

mad librettist

Veteran
Yes they can.. I used to grow For one if not the biggest underground Cannabis company in Florida... and we never let our secrets out. why... because some would try to do what you did... and some tried.. but many got busted... all over the news.....just search for biggest bust georgia to Florida...
All our stuff was top notch flushed and went all over the place... lots of you have smoked it. In fact many of my cuttings are being grown in 500+ light shows.
Some workers that worked for the company for a couple of years and made their little $... eventually shit got in their brain and would offer large amount of cash to buy the "Company" they where fired immediately for disrespect and stupidity.... when everything their learn came from you and they wanna know everything you do to make your buds look the best possible... and then they go mass produce it... you'll be pissed I would... maybe not because you change the Local Commercial High grade cannabis for everyone to enjoy ;) even you if you wish to take part.

I been donating to dispensaries.. and first thing they wanna know after they buy is how is grown and if they can get some cuttings....
I tell em nope took me many years to learn what I have and cuttings of this strain aren't for anyone (unless i truly like the person) I wont give em my stuff... or my secrets
I worked damn hard since 15 years old and invested in myself.... to give some prick my everything...... not you guys on Icmag I love all of you and would tell you whatever haha!!!:wave:
all the best just smoked some acid (from Paradise seeds) not the Lsd from lol sorry about all that ^

bro... it's a plant. There are no secrets that will get you some stupendously superior product without putting in lots of work. Maybe secrets on the management side of things, your business model, a special variety you grow, how you run a harvest, etc... ok those things can be proprietary and you work hard for them.

But do you realize you are talking to people who mostly feel that a plant can take care of itself better than you can if you just give it the tools? It's the organic soil forum! Many of us just apply this open secret: feed the soil and get out of the way.

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
I used to grow organic much like stagger....around 11 years. Budswell,maxicrop,Earth Juice,Alaskan fish,guano's,EWC tea,etc,etc. Great results.
Thought I knew my shit until I came around here and then these guys in the organic soil forum tuned my game in on a level that exceeds what I thought I knew.

Read the Compost tea threads,the soil building threads,the amendment and nute threads.
Guys that know their shit:
Jaykush.....master of utilizing plants and amendments that are sourced locally from the land.
Clackamass Coot...amendment master,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc.....
Microbeman....Compost tea master (ACT)
CT Guy....compost tea master (ACT)
Mad Librettist....witty prick and overall organic master
Darc Mind...organic master.
And many more here that use the latest cutting edge organic methods....search their posts.
I've learned much more than I thought I knew a couple years ago.
Now everything is on auto pilot,no ph'ing,no flushing,no troubles at all,just easy gardening with a lot less bottles and hassle and a far more superior product as medicine.

Check out my thread here,and check out the sticky threads for professional tea (ACT) brewing.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=153542

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i can see keeping clones that you have made or found that are above and beyond to you and close friends or operation as genetics make ALL of the difference. but the secret methods crap still don't fly with me. its gotta be absolutely revolutionary it its ways and even still, lame to keep back. just my 2 cents.

and large commercial grows can suck my balls, dont give a crap if the little guys get going and instead of 10 large growers there's 1000 small growers, or 10,000 or more.

I worked damn hard since 15 years old and invested in myself.... to give some prick my everything...... not you guys on Icmag I love all of you and would tell you whatever haha!!!

lol there are so many pricks that dont even register to IC that just browse and use the methods. nothing you can do about that, theres always going to be shitty ass people in the world. the only thing you can do is try and make it a little better with high quality cannabis.

BongRipkenJR.

What strain are you talking about? I don't need your cut, would just like to know what strain it is.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
not sure why everyones still talking about "secrets"? Thanks for the infor Capt cheeze, definately doin some research on those subjects as soon as i get back from the fuckin DMV!

pinecone

Sativa Tamer
Veteran
Jaykush.....master of utilizing plants and amendments that are sourced locally from the land.
Clackamass Coot...amendment master,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc.....
Microbeman....Compost tea master (ACT)
CT Guy....compost tea master (ACT)
Mad Librettist....witty prick and overall organic master
Darc Mind...organic master.

Sounds like some sort of organic super hero group where each individual has his/her own special skills and powers.

Nice plants stagger - I like the shiny leafs.

Pine