What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Want 30% more WEIGHT on your harvest?

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Funny, sprayed sugar would burn a whole lot different then a sugar thats been processed thru the plant. If you want to add weight do it the old fashioned way and seed your crop. Mmmmm everyone remembers seedy bud, no?

Underground Man

There was a thread about this on OG, general consensus is that is is evil.

Some say coffee shops in Adam are using it.

apparently you can taste the sugars, so you can lick a bud (or your fingers i guess) to see if it has been adulterated with this product.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Underground Man said:
apparently you can taste the sugars, so you can lick a bud (or your fingers i guess) to see if it has been adulterated with this product.

Mmmmm buddilingus.

homerdisgusted.gif

T

tricky

hazy done this test last year ask him
superbud not licenesed in uk well was'nt

BlindDate

Veteran
To the guy with the Superbud question:

I tried Superbud 3 times with the following results:

1. Superbud stopped all vertical stretch instantly.
2. Bud formation began instantly. At 3 weeks of 12/12 my buds looked like 5.
3. Leafs became slightly deformed.
4. Trich production was slightly less but for some strange reason potency was unaffected.
5. Buds lost all natural aromas (fruity) and were replaced by a generic skunky smell.
6. Overall quality increased due to very little "popcorn" lower buds.
7. Plants yellowed much more than usual at harvest time.
8. Buds became so thick that mold was a major problem.
9. Yield increased only about 10% for my style of growing (big plants).

BlindDate

Veteran
Wow...6 pages and only 2 guys who used the stuff.

Question:

When you say that this stuff has the consistency of honey, does that mean the buds come out all sticky?

kurlyq2g

Evil pure freaking EVIL

i see this as the same thing as coke dealers cutting the blow with baking powder(or you name it) if it does not grow on a plant it does not belong on a plant. simple as that.

straight rip-off no doubt about that

hybridtek

it's just a buncha molasses/carbs/sugar that coats your buds and adds weight. And some sweet taste but has no effect on potency. its for growers that want to make a little more moolah

S

supa_andrew

i wouldn't go near that stuff, all natural is the way to go mann. :)

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
one_eyed_jack said:
true but using a bud buster with that much p can't cause lock out to.

One eyed Jack Reckem
i like expert gardener bloom burst 10-52-10 npk @ 1/4 strength dossage from onset of flowers till 14 day flush proir to harvesting. this stuff along with ff tiger bloom and big bloom is nice every other watering they get a blast i never exceed 1/2 strength on any ferts except big bloom i use full strength

1wk before harvest i'll foliar feed with diamond necture http://www.nationalgardenwholesale.com/detail.php?id=04_NS&prod=303 i also use this 1 time each week in a fert app during veg for great rootmass development

Last edited:

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
I know a guy who back in the day use to buy a pound of pot that was bone dry, spray pepsi on it and then bag it. It increased weight he sayed, but word got around on what he was doing and no one bought from him anymore lol. I have even seen guys pour water into the pot and then nuke it for 20 seconds to distribute the water through it properly, then sell it! One pound became two. Back in the day all around our area was wet weed, but then the vietnamese stuff flooded the streets and that ended that. Now people will only buy dry, which is the way it should be.

TGT

G

i dont want to smoke thsi stuff, thats why the commercial gerdners use it, they dont smoke there shit, its just money for them, there the same unscrupulouse crouwed that leaves the leafs on and sells shit weed. i dont want to be involved with that nonesence.

C

Chamba

with excesses of insecticides, fungicides, miticides,

neon colored chemo fertilizers,

and now profit cannabis buds are sugar dipped ,

lol..this just keeps getting better

...another great reason to grow your own!..organically

and when I say "organic" I don't mean buying fancy bottles of processed "organic" ferts at the local grow shop....use a wide range of composted organic material for your ferts and it will be better in every direction....make compost and organic fertilizer teas

Happy growing

C

Chamba

there should a warning label on sugared buds

"Not suitable for Diabetics"

ha!

Last edited:
i heard on erowid a bunch of dutch growers were selling half ass hydroponic buds lall over europe with that brix stuff. they can add 200 grams per pound i think. that's fucked up. considering it has no potency to it, i think its an unethical practice if you're going to sell it. unless you sell it by saying like "This weed isnt just weed, its got brix in it. An additive to add 30% more weight. So that way, you're smoking weed that's 30% less potent by volume." So, if you do it - I encourage you to charge 30% cheaper than the next dealer.

Latest posts

Latest posts