What's new

Gypsy's comments on Home page

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Is that definately right that now cannabis has been re-classified, that it is not illegal to smoke it in your own home? I mean absolutely true, not kindof if noone knows.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Guess the answer is irrelevant now that they are going to change it back to a class 'B' drug on the claims that it creates mental illness.
I'm not sure how consuming an illegal substance can be legal, (unless done on consecrated ground ie, church land, or on the premisses of a hospital) both exempted in the Missuse of drugs Act, but it looks like were going backwards again now.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Its not that they are going to change it back...they just saying theyre looking into it....just pandering to the grey voters before the election if you ask me.

G

they should really be takin the time to point out the good reasons they de-classified it in the 1st place rather than getting jittery over it because the tories may say they are soft on drugs.
they should also use the opertunity to make the tories explain why they want to arrest tens of thousands of our young people and screw their lives with criminal records.
the tories have an irresponsible attitude by wanting to allow the trade in drugs to stay in the hands of the criminal element.
controlled drugs should mean that,at the moment it couldn't be further from controlled.
rant over
gr33nz

hyperseth

(H)ome (R)adio p(H)ree ak (R)astafar(I)

(H)ome (R)adio p(H)ree ak (R)astafar(I)

BushyOldGrower said:
It leads to mental illness? :eek: Oh well at least I have an excuse now. BOG

k(NO)w bog,

using lighte(R)s can lead to SUBSTANCE INDUCED PERSISTING DEMENTIA,

howeve(R),

there is the DSM IV CODE 799.9 for PTSD related to WAR on BUGS BUnny WAILER

remember the COMIC BOOKS OF ICMAG

juan county cook

SACramento DUKES

juan love

G

What's wrong with losing your mind? I lost mine awhile ago.....damn grass...lol

C

Chamba

the big pharma co's are funding this war on ganja with under table slings to politicians who are desparate to kick up some dust to block out any queries about the Iraq war lies and mistakes.....

soon...every teenage student will be drug tested ..and that's just the beginning

hyperseth

Heat Gun

Heat Gun

Chamba said:
the big pharma co's are funding this war on ganja with under table slings to politicians who are desparate to kick up some dust to block out any queries about the Iraq war lies and mistakes.....

soon...every teenage student will be drug tested ..and that's just the beginning

the beginning of the REVE(r)ENDS

juan love

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
I don't think it causes mental illness in users but enlightenment. However in those so opposed to it I believe it causes severe bouts of chronic head up the ass disease. :smile:

old politicians......

old politicians......

just remember that all old politicians will soon be dead or voted out of office.

bush has to increase the war on drugs so that his war on terrorist is made out to be god sent. he needs to find something that the american people will take up, so they forget that he has spent millions of our social security money on his war. he is even wanting to write off millions of the war as if it never happened.

so if i decide to one day retire, there will not be enough money, as he has spent it all. why do you think he is pushing for private social securty accounts? so the rich get richer, and the poor cannot save for retirement.

soon, our children will be running the country. and these old goats will be six feet under.

ms right

:rolleyes: