What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Veg Cycle

Art112

I have a 2x2x3 tent and needing ideas for Veg cycle time for yield not not be so big but dense. Recommend time Im a Beginner so any advice would help.🙏🏽

I reckon its best to share what type of genetics you are using, then more specific answers can follow.

from the little i know, all strains grow differently, with some having thick/thin branches, quick/slow recovery times, response to training and topping differently etc.
Your yield will be controlled by these factors just as much as your feeding regime and care etc.

Also, are you planning on growing in soil, or hydro or coco etc
Just trying to help, hopefully the real growers will be along shortly.
Good luck m8.

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats a small tent, you should use plants/clones/strains proven to be small growing. I would struggle to get everything into a box this small ( light, ventilation, filter ). Also 12:12 from seed should be worth a look. If the plant(s) seem to be getting tall grow just one or two and scrog them.

Art112

Thank you guys! Yeah I have G.S.C. And Kimbo Kush, but I’m thinking about going 4x4x5tent. I just started 3 days ago..

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you flower just rooted clones that are about 6-8" tall you should be fine. It works great.

dank.Frank

Latest posts

Latest posts