What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Having issues uploading pics from phone

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
From the point of choosing pics on the site...
I click on the photo gallery that the pics are in then click on the photo I want to upload...
The website acts like it's loading another page then that page disappears & I'm right back at the picture selection page w nothing happened.

This issue is as random as I've seen as some of the pics are taken from the phone just fine.

This started happening a few days ago & I'm not sure what to do.

In the mean time, I'll try uploading some other pics.

My OS is Android 5.1.1 on my LG phone.

Any help will be much appreciated.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What a fiasco...
It's so random...
I was attempting to upload pics for about 20-30 minutes previous to starting this thread. As soon as I made it, my re-attempts went without fail... & quickly too.

Go figure!

Skip

Veteran
I click on the photo gallery that the pics are in then click on the photo I want to upload...
Looks like you left out a couple of steps in your description. You need to click on "upload photo", then the browse button, then select the image from your device. Make sure you're still logged in as that could prevent the upload. Make sure the image fits the limits on your account. Make sure it's a jpg or a gif. Otherwise I don't see a problem, perhaps try another browser, as that is often the issue. Opera works fine, chrome may have some issues.