What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BEST Bong on the market? Runners up?

HeriMarry

After many years of purchasing low end,high end, and custom made bongs. My go to piece is a 7" gravlabs steamroller. I just do not get the flavor in water bongs(with or without percs) compared to dry hits. I only have one water bong now an I only use it to take a new years Dab. Dry hit>water bong IMO an IME.

HqFarms

The price some of these American made pieces are fucking ridiculous. These people are off their rocker. There isn't that much money in materials and some of these jackoffs think their time is worth $100 or more an hour. If dirty money wasn't running the market the prices would never get so high

REALPOTency

Veteran
Of course very high prices,
Mass production like Hitman glass, should cost 50% less and not on offer,
A lot of time and continues to sell but lately people realize and what happens the sellers have to go out to the sale pieces,

but you can not put everyone in the same rating
Brands like Hamms Waterworks that innovate spend a lot of hours and effort,
Or artist work ,1 single person like BANJO ,
deserves to have the price that the artist believes convenient,
Be very expensive or whatever,

The hours of practice and having the corresponding skill is very complex to get to work the glass, in addition to having the expensive equipment and corresponding workshop

It is the responsibility of the smoker to know if he paid the right thing or not,
inform before buying

3snowboards

A little over priced but I'm worth it
picture.php

shithawk420

Veteran
I agree a lot of pieces are overpriced but it's still art.one of a kind pieces go for whatever the artist and the buyer are willing to compromise for.that said,unless I was rich I'd never pay over 500$for a top of the line rig.

krood

Ive had a few pieces from sky glass now, and theyve always treated me right. Pretty reasonable too even with all of the requests that i had.

Gry

The best for me is a small silicone unit with about the same air displacement as a toker II.
Always enjoyed clean glass, but I drop stuff so much any more, that silicone seems like the way to go.
Now when I drop it, I wipe up the water and smile as I think what it would have cost.

The price some of these American made pieces are fucking ridiculous. These people are off their rocker. There isn't that much money in materials and some of these jackoffs think their time is worth $100 or more an hour. If dirty money wasn't running the market the prices would never get so high
:laughing:
youre the jackoff who is off his rocker dude. you obviously have never tried flameworking and dont understand what goes into it if you honestly believe the bullshit youre spouting. handmade art isnt cheap dipshit, these people devote their lives to their craft, put dozens of hours of work into these pieces in front of a hot torch, and it took THOUSANDS of hours where they werent paid a fuckin dime(more likely they paid out the ass for torch time) to learn to do what they do.

Egzoset

Salutations HqFarms,

The price some of these American made pieces are fucking ridiculous.

Not just that: they're useless when doing it properly.

For example enjoy the following DIY challenge, it's 100 % free:

picture.php

picture.php

Who would suspect this comes with its own supply of "potentializing" water inside?!...

:underwater:

Good day, have fun!! :tiphat:

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
When was a kid I went and visited this man's shop and had a custom made seahorse made in 10/20 minutes, for a few quid

Amazing how quickly he worked, the Glass Animal Man from Brighton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FimoYMveT9E

:laughing:
youre the jackoff who is off his rocker dude. you obviously have never tried flameworking and dont understand what goes into it if you honestly believe the bullshit youre spouting. handmade art isnt cheap dipshit, these people devote their lives to their craft, put dozens of hours of work into these pieces in front of a hot torch, and it took THOUSANDS of hours where they werent paid a fuckin dime(more likely they paid out the ass for torch time) to learn to do what they do.

Latest posts

Latest posts