Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Auto Flowering > Urban Legends!

Thread Title Search
Urban Legends! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-19-2020, 08:09 AM #1
SGS
In The Garden

SGS is a name known to allSGS is a name known to allSGS is a name known to allSGS is a name known to allSGS is a name known to allSGS is a name known to allSGS is a name known to allSGS is a name known to allSGS is a name known to allSGS is a name known to allSGS is a name known to all
Urban Legends!

Well Hello everyone.

Wanted to post up an Urban Legends test.

Been fun seeing these Autos really take shape.
*only one draw back I was unprepared for how they would react to my DWC Kung Fu

Strains: Mazarilla, Fighting Gorillas, Gorilla Cookies, and Auto Gorilla. Method: DWC
Area: 5x5
Lighting: 1000watt HPS

These seeds are all FEM and directly planted into DWC using my perlite method.

PICS: Day 1, Day 26 From Seed.

SGS is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-19-2020, 12:26 PM #2
bibi40

bibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivor
They are really nice !!!

- Sweet seeds 7th competition : coming soon ...

- HSO : Mango Sapphire (Still in progress)

bibi40 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-21-2020, 01:00 AM #3
NeDank

NeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of light
Can't wait to see how well these strains do in DWC! Good luck
NeDank is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-21-2020, 11:39 PM #4
Cmoon

Cmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Big Urban action coming on those bubbles, good luck

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-22-2020, 08:13 AM #5
SGS
In The Garden

SGS is a name known to allSGS is a name known to allSGS is a name known to allSGS is a name known to allSGS is a name known to allSGS is a name known to allSGS is a name known to allSGS is a name known to allSGS is a name known to allSGS is a name known to allSGS is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeDank View Post
Can't wait to see how well these strains do in DWC! Good luck

As I was saying,, I was unprepared for how they would react to my DWC

Day 33 ... ummmm idk what do to... they have taken over, could have filled this 5x5 with 4 of these plants easily. Just gonna have to manage them the best I can.

Some are going into flower now but others are just preflowering and still stretching, They are going to be very difficult to control the height, I didn't train them at all as I wanted to see their true structure.

They are drinking over a 4 liters of water a day constantly have to stay on top of res top off.

SGS P.S. Sorry for the shitty pics my nice camera Ive had for years finally when to the grave. Need to get a new one, or if anyone has one to donate for great pics I would be very greatful.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20200818_225211_HDR2.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	171.2 KB
ID:	545285 Click image for larger version

Name:	20200818_225315.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	139.1 KB
ID:	545286 Click image for larger version

Name:	20200818_230525_HDR.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	141.4 KB
ID:	545287
SGS is offline Quote

Old 08-22-2020, 08:25 AM #6
SGS
In The Garden

For you DWC lovers:

RO water.

Start seedlings : 350PPM Higher N .

VEG: 600 PPM

Preflowering: 650-750 PPM

Flowering: 750-1000PPM ,, depending on strain.. these being first time Ive ran these. Im playing it safe with a lower PPM

Ive noticed that the Fighting Gorillas need extra Cal-Mag.

SGS
SGS is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-11-2020, 12:26 AM #7
bibi40

bibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivor
Any update ?

bibi40 is offline Quote

Old 09-13-2020, 12:44 AM #8
SGS
In The Garden

overgrown to the max they hit the top of the tent past the light had to cut them back lost a lot of main colas but I did it early so the secondary branches have filled in nicely I will grab a pic this evening.

SGS
SGS is offline Quote

Old 09-15-2020, 12:48 AM #9
bibi40

Seems really cool ,

eager to see that

bibi40 is offline Quote

Old 09-23-2020, 06:32 AM #10
Knowledge111

Knowledge111 is on a distinguished road
Hey, completely off topic, but I have been strain hunting for Bliss from whish seeds (I am from San Jose and have only tried bliss once 4 years ago and fell deeply in love) and I saw one of your replies from 2015 where you mentioned knowing the guy and was hoping if you could point me in the right direction. I am a relatively new grower but would really appreciate the chance to grow such a great strain. Can’t stress enough how great the strain was (imo)
Knowledge111 is offline Quote