What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

An Original Glue 4 Recombinant Inbred Line

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The two selected males.
Gorilla Bubble Bx5 and Myco's bx6.
Crazy how similar they are. Mycos is slightly faster grower, I attribute that to the vigor of our starting donor males, sour bubble versus the more vigorous chem.

picture.php

Last edited:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This grow is dedicated to Dansbuds. Miss you brother. You did so much to spread the love in our community and to get the glue to people. A year later still sorely missed by many. R.I.P. Never forgotten. Wish you could have seen this. I was a year too late. Let's Rock n Roll brotha.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just sent her a few more.
It's really sad when you think about it. She lost her soul mate a little over a year ago to cancer. Now she is dealing with cancer all by her self. I wish I could do more but my hands are tied at the moment

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chopped a few males and up potting the girls.
I held back my myco bx6 males a week so they will join the GB girls tomorrow.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
is it worth the effort back-crossing so many times the gg4 ?

That is up for debate. In part, why this thread holds so much validity in terms of a breeding experiment. I 1000% agree with and support Tony in his exploration of this style of breeding.

You never know, unless you put in the work. The proof is always in the offspring.

@TonyGreen - Much :respect:. I'm going to venture down a not so similar path, with a similar end objective very soon. Love seeing someone put in the time and effort to realize a goal. :lurk:

dank.Frank

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
*Saved for bx reply*
Good reply coming bear with me. Need time to post.
Excellent question.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is up for debate. In part, why this thread holds so much validity in terms of a breeding experiment. I 1000% agree with and support Tony in his exploration of this style of breeding.

You never know, unless you put in the work. The proof is always in the offspring.

@TonyGreen - Much :respect:. I'm going to venture down a not so similar path, with a similar end objective very soon. Love seeing someone put in the time and effort to realize a goal. :lurk:

dank.Frank

If Tom Hill sees this he will probably say good job but why did you waste time with the male ha!
I'm stubborn Tom. I had to see for myself lol