What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Give out A5Haze s1 and Hybrids

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Karmie

A few years back I visited the low lands and got to sample a different Haze hybrid every day for 2 weeks . C5 , Nevil`s , HPH , AG13 and hybrids of them. I didn`t get to try the A5 though.

The AG13 was my fave of that group . The top and bottom buzzes really stood out to me . Any plans for her ?

hellfire

I'd love to run some of those. I would look to breed the haze with some pure sativa landraces and see what awesomeness comes out.

Looking forward to watching people grow these out :)

B

bench warmer

Happy New Year Karma G.
I’m definitely interested in an A5 grow.

I’ve grown out shantibaba’s Neville’s Haze and Jojorizo’s Grapefruit/Mango x Purple Haze with great results. If I’m not too late please let me be a consideration. Your Sweets are impressing me a lot. :respect:

Bench

G/MxPH
picture.php

Neville’s Haze

picture.php

picture.php

TheDarkStorm

Theres a good chance some of these a5s1's might thro pure haze-a phenos. Iv seen them with my own eyes coming out ov the of the original nl5hz-c the rarest of which went up to 22weeks..which probably means long stringy beaded low yielding haze type plants for some..i didnt see large numbers ov these but I believe the numbers may increase due to the breeding on to its self. The last thing a breeder needs is people moaning about these..might be a good idea if they go to people who can deal with and appreciated these types of plants and show them off to the best of their ability...anyway good luck to all testers..I look forward to seeing these at there best..and karma thank you for the effort, hard work and time put in into making these a reality.

Last edited:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Theres a good chance some of these a5s1's might thro pure haze-a phenos. Iv seen them with my own eyes coming out ov the of the original nl5hz-c the rarest of which went up to 22weeks..which probably means long stringy beaded haze type plants for some..i didnt see large numbers ov these but I believe the numbers may increase due to the breeding on to its self. The last thing a breeder needs is people moaning about these..might be a good idea if they go to people who can deal with and appreciated these types of plants and show them off to the best of their ability...anyway good luck to all testers..I look forward to seeing these at there best..and karma thank you for the effort, hard work and time put in into making these a reality.

G `day DS

Yep I just finished some HPHz x A5 / Thai 22 weeks and 11 / 13 with no nutes for the last 2 months !

JohnnyChicago

A5 was my favorite smoke back in the days. Could tell you how the S1's do compare to the original, but also to the other (elite) Hazes.
Actually I'm already busy with Hazes, but few spots in between of them I could find for sure. I often grow pure Hazes, long flowering phenos do not scare me off.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Spaded n Faded needs a shot at the S1's. You know he can handle them. I'd take some and 12/12 them from seed. These are legendary and I'd be a fool to miss them.

Nothing but :respect: for you KG. You keep pushing the ball forward.

dank.Frank

I would be honored to run the (HPH X Skunk) x A5haze. Over a decade of experience that includes: Kali mist, sage, mns' afghan haze and skunk haze, mota lemon Thai sat, Bodhi temple hybrids, etc. would honorably do my best to rock these for you. Always lurking, but would post weekly-biweekly for you, for sure

THC123

Veteran
Hey KG I would like to test and document them. Just got my tent started again here after 4 years and I have room. :dance013:

They will be cultivated under a Fluence Spydr 345 Watt in a 150 x 150 cm tent.

Would love to test the A5 S1

Also interested in bandaid haze and amnesia crosses but main intrest is the S1.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
I'd love to give some pure A5 some love. The Souraids are coming down this week!

Thanks for the shout out, DF ��

Safe Gardener

There are many who have already posted here that are more qualified to grow these out than I am, but that doesn't change the fact that I'd love to give them a shot.

S

Sertaiz

checked in, pmed. will let the ladys go as long as they'll go oudoors hawaii

Latest posts

Latest posts