What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Newbie introduction

Cuddles

Hello guys,

I just wanted to introduce myself -

I´ve been reading on this forum for a little while wondering whether I should register or not.
Well I decided I should :)

I haven´t done any growing for many, many years now for a number of reasons but I decided to start again.

In the past I was on CW until HS got busted and then the canna cabana forum but when I wanted to log in I discovered that they´re gone too, although the website itself is still up.

I look forward to getting to know the peope here on Icmag :)

Cuddles

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Welcome to ICMag Cuddles, I just checked and TheCannaCabana.com is still up and running, if you need help getting in let me know.:grouphug:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Hi ! yes the website still exists but I can´t log in. The forum seems to be gone???

Several years ago the site went private so you would need an invite to get in again.

Recently a lot of TCC members migrated to marijuanapassion.com also.

Cuddles

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Several years ago the site went private so you would need an invite to get in again.[/FONT]

thanks, now I get it. But I´m not in touch with anyone there so that´s not gonna happen. Do you know why they went private?

I actually tried to log in some years ago but my tablet was google chrome and I got a message that chrome is not allowed to be used to access the site.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Recently a lot of TCC members migrated to marijuanapassion.com also[/FONT]

Do you know why they did that?

Latest posts

Latest posts