What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seedling first set of leaves looks partly developed

rattlesnake

Its GSC auto from fastbuds. Growing organic. Was planted in a peat pellet then into the pot. Broke the soil 2 days ago. First set of true leaves didn't fully develope from the get go. Half of it is there but other half looks not developed. It almost looks like someone skinned a leaf and only the main vein left in the middle. What is this could be caused by? Or is this normal?

rattlesnake

It looks like this, but mine has longer white part.

RmHDPEb

Blu3Kush

I get those sometimes when my humidity is low and seedling has trouble dropping its shell. I highly doubt it will effect any future growth

F

Frylock

Ohhh, i was going to say *WARNING* *WARNING* IMMEDIATELY UPROOT SEEDLING AND START OVER.

Latest posts

Latest posts