What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Maxibloom ?

Bwanabud

I just received 2x 16# tubs, and the color is very different,,,mixed it's now a florescent bright purple,,,,really bright.

Anyone else notice this ?

I have not purchased any of the MaxiBloom in years (well before the ownership exchange). Since then I have been using a old supply. And recently after purchasing MaxiGrow I noticed that the calcium nitrate seems to be of a lower grade, or something else changed. Nothing changed on my end in comparison of before, but the newest version is pretty bad. There's too much binding and fall out and my water isn't even really hard at under 100ppm. After this recent discovery I won't be purchasing it again, nor any of their products. Thanks for the warning, I thought pink dye was bad enough. Purple, that stains things even worse..

Gazoo31

My last bag was a little more red than the previous pinks. I've read that they change the colour a bit here and there.

it mostly has to do with the dye/color tracer they use (which is optional and they can choose which color to use). The main purpose is for visual identification.

Latest posts

Latest posts