What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2200 Watt perpetual setup - AK47 / Blue Cheese

E.C.Hope

Hello everyone, it has been some time since I have logged into this site. Years actually. Never lost the passion but having three kids and running a business was more time consuming that I had figured. Well now I am back and on the best forum site there is for this type of greenery.

Here is my setup.

I have two mother plants that I clip clones from. AK47 (serious) and Blue Cheese (Sensi)

I place clones under a 4' t5 fixture until they have fully rooted in their 4" pots and then they go into Veg.

I have one 600w for veg. Plants go into a 3 gallon bucket for 4 weeks, sometimes only 3.5 depending.

I use salamder mix soil with roots organics nutrients. I feed minimally as I have always had the problem with overfeeding and have found if I start slow and small dilution, it works much better come flowering.

Once the plants hit flowering they go under a 600 W hps light for the remainder of their stay. I have two 600 w lights for flowering and everything is based on the 4 week system. So I harvest every 4 weeks.

I do train my plants when they are younger in the 4" pots then if need be I will clip a few if they begin to show signs of stretch or just too much space between internodes.

If I get some feedback or comments I will most likely post some pictures of my setup. For just coming back into the scene, all plants are pretty healthy and stable and I have my first two plants one month into flower so the feeling of nostalgia has returned full force.

Thank you for reading and thank you for being connoisseurs of something that will soon change the industry here in America.

Bless. And go green!!!!

Not sure if this belongs in "indoor grows" or "grow diaries"... Let me know

E.C.Hope

I have a slight issue, I have plants that are in 1.5 gallon pots and they are going into flower in 4 days. Question is, can I repot into 3 gallon pots or would it be a waste of material for such a short period until flower? I hate questioning my efforts but I am always learning no matter if I just started a week ago or been in it for 10 years.