What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mr. Soul Bringing back Brothers Grimm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannykarey

Anyone else hear this lately?

Bodhi made a post on another forum about it yesterday.

"mr soul is back! bringing brothers grimm back into action.
he will be restarting all his projects with renewed vigor..... so all the c99, genius, princess, a11, a13 gems will be rereleased. perfect timing to loose my a11g dude.
im going to retire all my grimm work and let the master take over."
I also saw that Subcool made a post about it on his IG account the other day. (i'll try and find his post and throw up a link).

Any thoughts?

Danny

Last edited by a moderator:

bloyd

Veteran
Great news. My first seed purchase was a 5 pack of c99 from heavens stairway. Tried c99 from different breeders since and it didn't compare.

Well, lets hope it's a rerelease and not a reworking. We've seen what happens when "improvements" are made to already great lines. And, I also hope that every breeder out there DOESNT chuck their bros grimm stock, that would be jumping the gun so to speak, especially if the rereleases aren't like the orginals in all respects. Rehashes are like sequels in holloywood, only few are great, the rest suck at best, and tarnish franchises and end careers at worst.

blays0r

Much respect for Bros Grimm! Love all the apollo stuff, and of course C99 is legendary.

It should be interesting to see what they have in store...

willostat

now thats truly some good news. Been holding on to grimm f3 for over a decade like a 3 year old screaming MINE! Thinking them extinct...

Like others have stated I hope the new is as good as the old, but it sounds like it should be if he still has the original parentage.

I've always wanted to run some C99, perhaps some of the only seeds I'd pay for lol.

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
Still have dtc99 in the freezer apollo 11 g4 and c99 crosses as well on feeze.
Should be fun to see what they bring to the table.
Hope there is some new stuff in the works.

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
I'd like to see some c99 closer to the original, any c99 you're lucky enough to find these days is F4 or beyond which I assume has been inbred pretty far away from the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.