What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just a teaser as to what I have been working on

oneshot

zVOvRhe.jpg

:)

very nice, looks like your digging those lumi's. do you know why or if there is anything different from those housings from the first type of the pro 650s or why they changed em.

always nice to see how others prefer to do set rooms up, will be watching. good luck

O

Oti$

DANG! I've never seen a large scale LED grow...hope there is more to come.

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
interesting choice, want to tell us more the reason for the lumi pick? discount? pricing? experience?

beta test team has some info, and the lumi comes in lower then the helio or some other led lamps..

how do plan on changing spectrum? ladder?

once again, where's your helio, I'll buy it since you didn't like it.. did you get to keep it?

well kaboom, big ole led grow show... nice

oneshot

Update:

We finally finished up one flower room out of 4. Mini splits are all set up we just have to mount fans on the walls in this room.

TLR0AQA.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts